Chapter 6

**Nicki POV**

I woke up in Drake's arms, I felt safe and so happy he and Matthew were safe and unharmed. I swear Matthew is the most beautiful boy in the world. I suddenly had the urge to cuddle Matthew so I freed myself from Drake's grip and tiptoed to Matthew's room.

"Hey Mommy" He whispered.

"Hey baby boy" I smiled at the sunlight hitting his face perfectly. Suddenly, he was in my arms.

"I love you so much" I kissed his head and hugged him tight.

"I love you too Mommy." He looked up at me with his chocolate eyes and smiled.

A FEW DAYS LATER

"Babe," Drake said as I got in the car after dropping Matthew off for his first day of daycare.

"Yeah?" I asked putting on my seatbelt.

"What if we adopted another child, so Matthew won't be an only child." He touched my hand causing me to look up at him.

"I swear if you're about to drive me to another adoption center I will jump out of the moving car." I gave him an ' I'm serious ' look.

"I mean, I'm just asking." He backed off a bit.

I sighed, "Well essentially, yeah but not today." I started reminiscing Matthew's adoption.

"Okay great!" He smiled. What's his obsession with adopting kids anyway?

Hey this is a short Chapter butttttttttt, its just a lead in! don't forget its never too late to submit a child for Dricki to adopt. Essentially all will be used hopefully lol. the child's age can range from 1-17 and does not have to be a "perfect" kid.. anywaysssss bye 😘