chapter 3

{No one's prov}

"Stubborn?! Aloof?! Tolerable?!?! Ugh I can't stand him!" Elizabeth shakes her head " it's ok he's a jerk! " you takes a breath as she sat outside next to a fire place

"And very straight forward isnt he? Mr. Darcy"

You and Elizabeth freeze and turn around "Mr-Mrs. Featherstone?" They look at her and stare " my God your undead" Elizabeth backs up and Mrs . Featherstone fixes her face and leans forwards to Y/N "shush I came to tell you somthi- " you and Elizabeth gasps as her head blasts open and some blood splashes on Y/n's face .

Your head turns and you see mr.darcy as he puts his gun back "omg what happened Y/N?!" You see Lydia and Maria and Jane run too you and you look at them as the boys go up to you too " it was mrs.Featherstone! She tried to tell us something!! " the boys all chuckled and you and Elizabeth glares at them "you may laugh at us but you can't laugh us out of our opinion" you stepped up "and plus I find her quite tolerable" mr. Darcy looks at you shocked until the bell rang "the unded!!! Is here!!!" Everyone ran inside and all the bennets including you walked in the dance floor

"Girls! Circle!" All the girls went in a circle and fought the dead . And you and Elizabeth had back to back and fought helping each other. Once all the zombies died (again)you finished with a fighting pose and looked around and stood up.

{Mr. Darcys prov}

I stared at her "her figure is so perfect and her face defines her beautiful C/E (color of eyes) and her cute little waist fits her perfect" bingley looked at me as I stared at her figure.

-time skip-

{No one's prov }

You sat on the window space as Jane has her hair brushed by Elizabeth. You stared out the window ignoring Jane and Elizabeth's conversation. You sighed ignoring your thoughts on mr. Darcy then slowly fell asleep.

-time skip-

You and Elizabeth were fighting in the under room

"God I can't even stand him!" You throw a punch as Elizabeth blocks and trips you "ugh" you stand and grab her arm and her and put her in a head lock and black flips then kick her making her hit the wood bar behind her "ow!" You smile " sorr- ah! " you find your self getting kicked on the side by Jane and she smiled at you "Jesus women! That hurt!" You throw a kick and dagger in the side with your hand then grabs her hand and pulls her toward you and then kicks her on the ground. " Undefeated! " you bow .

Until Lydia kicked you on the back making you fall down and everyone chuckles

Lydia helps everyone up and Jane walks out then Lydia and Maria run outside screaming cause they pushed Elizabeth to the floor and now they were getting chased .

You walk outside and sit next to jane who was reading a letter. You hear a yelp and looked up to see Elizabeth on the floor with Maria and Lydia laughing.

"Guys! Mr. Bingley had asked me to come over for tea!" The girls and you squealed  happily