Beginning

You and Fitzwilliam were incredibly close but had a few bumpy roads here and there. He would always prove he's better and always succeeded which always got you mad. You see Y/ N L/N was a relative to the Bingely's so she often went to Lady Catherine's house and played with Darcy and Anne most of the time.

-Flashback-

"Fitzwilliam I call a rematch! " Darcy looked at Y/N "why? You'll only lose again" she pouted and grabbed her mini sword as he grabbed his " let's go! " Darcy charged at her.

Yes, they were young and they always wanted to prove whos better.

As they're swords countered each other he found an exit and took it so he tripped her and pointed his small weapon by her neck and glares at her "see I'm better" he pulled the sword away and tried to help her up but she smacked his hand away and ran inside crying.

-they were having a time but that ended after the incident a few years later-

"Father?! We're are you!" She ran through halls and then opened the back yard door were she saw her father crouched down picking at something " father? Mother said it's time to leave! We need to get to Mrs.Featherstone house for tea! " she smiled and walked to him and stopped when she saw a man with a ripped stomach on the floor "father?" She backed up. He stood and looked at her and she saw most of his face decaying and falling apart. She stares and her mouth goes agape. The father stares at her and starts to run towards her and she screams and runs inside where her mother hears the screams of her daughter and grabs a musket and shoots. The bullets hits his arm and she grabs Y/N's arm and pulls her to the carriage "Take her to the Bennet's! Go! Quickly!!!" After she says that she gets bitten in the neck and she falls. The horse starts to run and she looks back to see her father eating the insides of her mother as she cries.

-end of flashbacks-

Now she stays with the Bennet's and gotten close with all the sisters well, not really

A/N: yay beginning is doonneee!!!