In Between Shows

As we continued to lay on Glenn's dressing room bed, I began to grow concerned about the time. I knew how limited matinee days were and didn't want us behind schedule. "Alright love, time to get back to reality." I groaned. But Mr. Carter wasn't having it. Just as I began to shift, with his arms still around my bodice, he threw his leg over me, trapping me in his hold. "Really G? Uggghghg." He stifled a laugh as he continued to pull me down onto the bed. I rested my head on my hand as I processed my predicament. Glenn's barefoot lay right next to my hip. An idea faded in. I grinned evily as I carefully reached my hand towards his bare sole. "Darling, what are you doing?" Glenn asked suspiciously. Before I could invent an answer to his question, my fingers started lightly gliding and wiggling over his foot. Glenn was immediately laughing and squirming as my hand moved over his foot like a crazed spider. While I was at it, I grabbed his ankle and began to casually recite "This Little Piggy", wiggling each of his toes to the rhyme and tickling all over his foot and up to his knee. "Dahaharling plehehhease stop it, I'll let go! I'LL Let GO!!!" Just as I stopped, his arms pulled away, his leg came up, and I was free. He let out a breath of relief and exhaustion, followed by some residue giggles as he tried to rub the sensation from his targeted foot. He rolled over half way and landed on top of me. I supported myself on my forearms and he wrapped his arms around my rib cage." Well, looks like you've unlocked a weakness of mine" he said breathlessly. " Not to worry love, I won't tell anyone. It'll be our own little secret." I cooed as I kissed the tip of his nose. " I have something to confess." He mumbled guiltily. "What love?" I asked concerned. "I actually kind of enjoyed you tickling me." He sheepishly admitted. "Really?" I asked surprised yet secretly cheekily. "I used to hate it when my brothers did it to me when we were younger" he brooded, "but I don't know, maybe absence made the heart grow fonder." He playfully finished saying while his fingers lightly wiggled over my ribs and lower underarms. I squealed and dropped on my back, squeezing my elbows in. His fingers slipped into my underarms and he commenced his payback. I screamed as his fingers traveled between my underarms to my neck, down my back and all over my sides and tummy. I could hardly breathe by the time he eventually stopped. "You cheeky little monkey..." I muttered as I pressed a kiss to his cheek. " We should do this again sometime." He smiled. "Agreed." I replied.