◊ ρяσℓσgυє ◊ тнє ηєω ¢нιℓ∂ ◊

EXTREME WARNING:
I don't have much knowledge with this fandom but I still try everything, to make this book so awesome as I can do. Also, my mother language is swiss, so therefore, there will be many grammer mistakes, even though I'll give my best, to prevent that! 
That's all what you have to know about me, if you want to read this book.
Now, enjoy the Prologue!

Once upon a time, there was...

No, wait. No! No... and no.
Well, I don't like this. It's my story after all.
Alright... let's try it again!

It was a beautiful day outside, chaos is flying, chaos is blooming..

Wait, what?
No, again... last try this time.
But the beginning I liked, so we're almost there..

 ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤

Nobody's POV  

Well, let's look at a certain spot on the world, where the story begins...

It was a beautiful day, just like any other.  

On this spot was a little small, neat tint of a place, which was a town. This town was unknown, and therefore, it had no given name.

Nevertheless, this town was full with love. It owned much houses, which had unique shapes, that they were known for their style.
It was really colorful. It had beautiful gardens with many kind of plants. Each house was occupied, with at least someone. No matter if human or not, each lived their life inside their houses, as like they ever wished for.

Even it was little, for each inhabitant, it was a perfect place to live for. Nothing was missing for all of them and they lived happy together. Despite there were some lonaly souls living, the whole town sweared to stick together, to help eachother, whenever someones help was needed. We could almost say, that the unknown town was one whole family. Nobody regreted to live there and nobody had ever really a fight there, with one or more other residents. They lived since the beginning in peace and it was just unbeatable for any other town around it, to be better.

At one certain house, there lived a teenager. A young human, who grew there up alone. Because of the perfect cohesion though, she kept being happy, even though she was almost lonely all of the day, except when she had to leave the house. Over time, she met another human, but a male, who she slowly started to fall in love. They began to be a happy couple and cared about their young relationship, as well as the womans' house, where the male started to live with her and the town in general.

Many years later, they decided to make a child and after some months, as the wish was layed in the air, she was pregnant. They couldn't believe their luck and were overjoyed. Later, the woman with the kid got suddenly sick and her husband started to worry about her much and especially, about their child.

Sadly, by giving finally the birth, as the day was here, the woman died and couldn't handle her pain while the world just got another soul. Despite this tragic loss, the dead woman's husband was at least happy, that the child was healthy. He directly found out, that it was a female. Another human, better to say.

The man spreaded the sad and the great news at the same time out, and all of the inhabitants had no idea, if they should be happy or not.

After some emotional minutes with tears, while thinking, they adjusted the man's feelings, so they were rather happy.

He did everything, to keep the kid alive and tried to forgot his soulmate, who he loved. As the child grew up, her dad was scared, that the girl would ever once ask her dad, where mother is. He couldn't resist to cry out in tears, so he wanted to prevent that with a smart action. He Unfortunately, he couldn't find one, and had to something ... that he didn't want to do actually.