Chapter 6 {Soft Harmony}

Start from the beginning

"Young Master Aiden" a cold voice call out breaking their gaze. Turning their eyes to the source only to find Taren staring at them coldly.

"T-Taren?" Was the only thing escaped the girl's mouth.

"Young Master Aiden, I presume Master Harold have called for you" the said boy only smirked in mockery.

"Oh wouldn't want to keep my dear Uncle waiting~" the blond boy singsong walking away from the two.

Taking his dark eyes away from the cruel boy's figure, Taren turns his gaze towards the trembling girl. "Rina..are you okay?"

Lifting her head up, tears fall down her cheeks. Taren's eyes soften at the sight and took the younger girl into his arms.

"T-taren..I-I ca-can't..d-do this anymore. I c-can't!" She buried her head into his chest crying even more.

"Shh~ Rina it's alright" he rubbed her back gently calming the girl down.

"You're stronger than this. I promise I'll get you out of here" Taren promised hugging the girl in comfort.

"A-arigato..Taren-nii" the words took him off guard.

"T-Taren-nii?!" The usually compose boy stutter in surprise. The blond girl giggles at the sight "Um well you're like a..brother to me. Is it..wrong?" She titled her head cutely.

"H-Hai" a small adore his cheeks causing the girl to giggle even more.

"Hehe~"

'Arigato..Taren-nii. Without you, I'll wouldn't survive but I have a feeling something will change soon'

'Soon...very soon'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Cynthia's P.O.V ~

"Onii-chan!!!!!!!"

"Hehe~ you can't catch me~"

"Bakaniki!!!!"

"Ohoho~ you have to be a little faster if you wan- "

Crash Thud Bang!

"Aha! I caught you!" I cheered in victory after tackling my victim.

"Um, Lady Cynthia? I think you should get off Young Master Damon before he suffocates" Sarah broke me out of my victory daze. Realizing what she said, I look down to see she's right. Damon's face was turning a little blue.

"Onii-chan! Don't go to the light! It's a trap, don't fall for it" I shook his body rapidly.

"Lady Cynthia, I think you're only making it worse" Sarah sweatdropped seeing how fast I was shaking Damon's body. Suddenly an idea pop into my head.

"Ah! Onii-chan, Mom said I'm getting marry~" like a zombie, he sprung back to life. "What?!"

"Oh Onii-chan~ You're awake" I smiled all so innocently. Although my whole figure was grab by the older boy.

"Thia! You can't get married. You're much too young and those no good for nothing horny wolves don't even deserve you!" the role was reversed as he was the one who's shaking me now.

"O-onii-chan..s-stop..i-it! I-i'm..g-getting s-sick!" My face was turning green. Unfortunately, my plead went unheard.

"My precious little sister! Don't worry, you're big brother will protect you!" Damon declared with fires in his eyes reminding me of someone. Still shaking me to death.

'Shit it's like Lee and Gai-sensei!'

"Young Master Damon, I think she'll need protecting from you if you don't stop shaking her as that" Sarah reasoned to my absolute relief. Fortunately, my idiot brother listens to her and release me from my torture.