Chapter 5 {Friendly Moments}

Author Note:
Ohayo Minna! I hope you enjoy this chapter because I have edited this chapter....Hopefully it is better!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Third Person P.O.V~

A quiet evening where both man and mother nature are at peace-

"CYNTHIA!!!"

Well not so quiet evening then, just another chaotic day at the Claremore Mansion which was obviously caused by the young Claremore heiress.

"Lady Cynthia!!! Where are you?!"

"The prank went too far this time!!!"

"This is not the proper act of a noble lady!"

All the maids and butlers of the mansion were searching the whole mansion to find the little mischief-making. Turn out, Cynthia had once again devised a prank that causes the whole staff unit to run all over the place like headless chickens.

"Ara ara Thia always knows how to keep the mansion lively~" Terisa giggled behind her fan hiding a smile.

As she giggles, her beloved husband hugs her from the back. "Well, I wonder where she got that side from?" Vincent hummed as he nuzzled into Terisa's neck.

"Oh, hush~ Our little princess got that from the both of us. So don't you dare play innocent" Terisa tapped her fan upon Vincent's chin smiling so innocently. Vincent could only chuckle amused, falling in love with her all over again. What an amusing couple these two...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, a certain blonde-haired heiress was hiding up in the trees in the family garden. Cynthia was giggling evilly watching the mansion erupt in chaos with the binocular.

"Nfufufu~ Another prank accomplished" Cynthia smirked darkly like a certain pineapple illusionist. (Violet: You guys know who I'm talking about)

Although, she didn't notice a certain sis-con (Damon: Hey I don't have sis con! Violet: Denial is the first step of acceptance) was slowly creeping behind her.

"Well aren't you a naughty little girl~" he had whispered into her ear.

"Ahhhh!!" That made Cynthia's skin jumped causing her to fall from the tree.

"Itai! That's hurt!" Cynthia rubbed her behind to soothe the pain. Hearing laughter, she glared at the culprit.

"Bakaniki! That's just plain cruel" Cynthia pouted while glaring darkly at her laughing brother.

"Oh please like your little prank wasn't cruel. Have you seen the staffs? I'm pretty sure some are completely aacred" Damon shook his head in disappointment but if you look closely, you could see a small smile.

"Hehehe well you gotta admit it was kinda funny" Cynthia scratched the side of her head, smiling sheepishly. That only cause Damon to laugh.

"Seriously, it's like you were a psychopath in your past life" Damon chuckled but Cynthia only laughed nervously. (Violet: I found out it was actually psychopath not sociopath. Thank you DancinDarlin~)

'Well he's not that far off' Cynthia thought to recall how multiple people would question whether she was sane or a sociopath. Yeah, not a fun experience for her. Even when she did some online tests that her friends had forced her to take...

"H-Haha so how did you even find me?" Cynthia managed to choke the words out, trying to change the topic. Luckily Damon didn't notice it as he was busy laughing.