Chapter 5 {Friendly Moments}

Start from the beginning

"Oh that. Well, it was quite easy to narrow down your hiding spots and the places to watch the mansion without being seen. So it wasn't pretty hard, you just gotta use your head" Damon explained while jumping down from the tree effortlessly. It clearly shows the result of his intense training.

"Hmph so now that you've ve caught me, are you going to hand me in?" Cynthia pouted, pretty sad that her fun time was going to end.

"Hmm no"

"Well I'm not goi-wait did you say no?" She looked at him in surprise.

Damon chuckled at the look on her face. "Yup. Cause little sis, I am a good brother and like good brothers I am-"

"You just want to watch the mayhem, don't you?" Cynthia deadpanned, cutting him off.

"Yup~" Damon smiled cheekily.

"Alright just don't get us caught, okay?" Cynthia warned.

"Okey~" Damon replied so care freely as they began their sibling bonding time. Creating choas and mayhem is such great bonding time.

~Time Skip~

"Okey I'm bored" Cynthia crossed her hands. They had hid for a while now and no one had found them yet.

"Well, I think they already have given up the search" Damon concluded as the chaos in the mansion quiet down.

"Oh, so does that mean we could go sneak into the kitchen for some snacks?" Cynthia blinked cutely to Damon not knowing how that affects him.

'So cute!' Damon internally cried out, clutching his heart and blushing red. (Violet: Sis-con strike again!)

"Eh? Onii-chan are you alright?" Cynthia question as she notices the change of colours to her brother's face.

"H-huh? Oh, it's n-nothing just the..sun!" Damon stammered trying to hide the real reason for the blush.

"Oh okay," Cynthia had accepted the answer so obliviously. (Violet: Such an oblivious child)

"Lady Cynthia! Young Master Damon!"

The two was caught off guard as their names were called out. Turning their attention to the culprit and to their surprise, it was just Sarah.

Although she didn't look so happy, in fact, she had looked absolutely livid. Cynthia had gulped at the sight of the angry maid.

"Lady Cynthia! It's bad enough you did that prank but did you forget today is the day arrange for your playdate with Lady Avelyn!" Sarah was practically red as she remind the forgetful heiress of the importance of that day.

"Ahh, I totally forgot!" Cynthia panicked feeling guilty for even forgetting about the playdate with the Thalias girl. Luckily, the brunette haven't arrived yet.

"Well milady, you still have at least ten minutes to clean your self up so I would suggest you hurry up" Sarah advised the younger girl, looking at her in disappointment.

"Oh, you're right Sarah! I don't have time to waste" Cynthia ran back to the mansion so fast that she practically left a trail of smoke.

"Seriously what am I going to do with you?" Sarah sighed which caused the other male to chuckle.

"Well, she wouldn't be Cynthia if she wouldn't do the things she does" Damon smiled as he recalls Cynthia's antics.

"Oh I guess you're right, Young Master Damon" Sarah had turned to smiled at him before her smile had turned somewhat sinister. "Then you wouldn't mind helping in cleaning the mess that Cynthia created from her last prank?"