Chapter 4 {Avelyn Thalias}

Start from the beginning

"Hahaha! Bakaniki. You really sound like Mr Billian!" I couldn't help the giggles that escaped my lips but Damon really lightened the mood even if it wasn't intended.

"Well lucky for you little missy, I'm not in such a hurry!"

"Hai hai..." After finishing up, I exited my room and walk alongside Damon to the carriage. Yeah, that's right, you heard me carriage. The world may have the technology but the transportation here like cars or trains use magic as fuel. So most noble prefer carriages to preserve their magic.

Now that I think about it, this world reminds me of Fairy Tail's world heck both are called Earthland!

The difference is there are more mystical creatures here and the type of magic is more limited cause they are based on elements.

"Thia...Thia...Thia.." someone shakes me out of my daydream. "—CYNTHIA!"

"Huh wait what?" I blinked a few times.

"Seriously stop daydreaming, we haven't even got on the carriage yet" Damon sighed while holding my hand, guiding me toward the said carriage.

"Okay you two no fighting," we both turn around to see Dad smiling amused while Mom was holding a camera. Really why do moms always like to take pictures?

Click-click

"Mom! Do you really need to take pictures?" Damon asked the question that was lingering in my mind.

"Oh hush~ I just wanted to capture the memories and besides you, both looked adorable!" She squealed and continued to take more pictures. (Violet: again a reader noticed my silly mistakes! I'm so sorry, sequel = squeal (T▽T))

"Dear perhaps Damon and Cynthia need to be going if they don't want to be late" Dad tried to reason with her. "Okay but I want more pictures of my little precious" Mom pouted which caused us all to laugh. It was funny and cute watching her act so childish.

"Dad's right, we better be going," Damon followed me into the carriage as we both bid farewell to our outgoing parents.

~Time Skip~

I Am So Fucking Bored!

The Thalias Manor is 20 minutes away from our Manor and there's nothing to do in this bloody carriage!

"Thia stop groaning! We will be there soon just be patient" Damon knocked on my head. "Ouch! Bakaniki that's hurt," I pouted, giving him a death glare but unfortunately, he was unaffected.

"Just a little more and we will be there. See," Damon pointed in a distance and there I saw a beautiful manor that was blended well with the trees.

"Yeah, we are here!" I bounce up and down on my seat. "Cynthia! Calm down," Damon scolded shaking his head but at the corner of my eye, I caught a small smile. Ara~

"Young Master, Young Mistress we have arrived," the coachman announced as the carriage stopped in front of the manor's gate.

"Well, shall we," Damon exited the carriage and extended his hand towards me. "We shall" I giggled softly as I reached for his hand.

We both enter through the gate which was opened by two butlers. As we entered the manor's garden, a few figures were waiting for us.

"Lord Damon, Lady Cynthia it is an honor for you two to accept our invitation," a girl who was close to Damon, probably a year younger had greeted and curtsied gently.

"It's our pleasure," Damon gave a little nod while I curtsied in return. Though, giving a second look, I noticed the girl was indeed beautiful with dark brown hair and green eyes standing next to a boy who I could've guessed is her brother. Who else he could be? He also had the same dark brown hair and green eyes plus he seems to be around Damon's age.