Altiär x reader (CHRISTMAS TREE))

((Altiär pov)) also modern day!

I ran to catch up with the manic girl runnin with a hack saw in The woods.

"(Y/N)!!!!!! SLOW DOWN!!"  My cold body was now starting to heat up in the snowy climate my self not used to by now. I climbed a tall tree and hopped along to catch up to her. It wasn't easy,

You see I was wearing her coat and sweater not my mention boots so every thing was a little small. My head capped in a black hat/stretchy fabric on my head. I eventually saw her stop at a tree that was taller and wider than her.

She looked at me and smiled catching her breath with her (h/l) (h/c) in a (favorite hair style) along with her flannel like jacket she wore brown boots and black pants. Her (e/c) eyes sparkled at me,

"So I think this one looks good!" She chirped and held up a saw. I crossed my arms and looked away.

"Why not have a bigger tree?" I looked at the giant trees around us.

(((Y/n) POV))

"My house isn't that big.." yep before you can blink both of your eyes and smile next thing you know I was frowning as Altair cut down the biggest tree in the middle of the woods with determination.

"I like that one. We shall fit it in your home" I got a really big and bad feeling about this as we start dragging it through the woods back to my little cabin I'll tell you here soon got the picture about how how trees work during Christmas so next thing you know now we're outside skinning the tree down just to get to the top to put it inside it altiär looked at me confused.

"What will we do with the rest of this?" I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders,

"I was taking that maybe we can make Christmas wreaths or possibly make something else I don't know it's up to you! you picked the tree!" He sighed and nodded.

after a few hours of skinning  tree down we got it inside that we both decided we would decorate it later so we went outside to start messing around with the rest of the tree I made two wreaths out of four branches and he sat there carving stuff with the tiny blade that I gave him when he first arrived here.

"How you doing alty?"  I called out to him, he only turned around and gave me a thumbs up with a smile as I looked at the ground and there are millions of little figures surrounding him.

"I made a army." He talk to me softly I put down the refi finished and walked over to his little 'army'

"Why did you make so many?" I looked at him and he just smiled.

"SO YOU CANT ESCAPE!!" He acted like he was crazy for a moment and then just let me down with a smile I left a little bit at his antics, it was getting close to the end of the night and both decided to head inside after hanging up the wreaths and he put all those little figurines and six boxes we sat down on the couch until I decide to get up make dinner.

He grabbed my hand in the door way looking at me.

"Yes?"  He pointed up and looked away shyly. A mistletoe hung above us. It took me a moment to context the dots and before I knew it he kissed me, gently yet passionately.

We stayed like that for a long while❤️

Wow this is my shortest one shot either way I hope you enjoy and sorry I haven't been updating a lot WRITERS BLOCK IS REAL

OTHER THAN THAT HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!