Alexios x reader (fluff)

((Okay! I'm adding some Greek mythology to this and reader it a centaur!))

(I LOVE MYTHOLOGY YALL IM SORRY))

((Reader POV))

I bent down and slowly gathered more branches from the fall surroundings. I am a shining (coat colored) mare with (h/l) (h/c) hair. My (e/c) eyes flickered between picking up branches and my dangerous surroundings. You see I am near a village.

I was in duty for collecting for my colony by gathering long wicker branches to make more wicker baskets before the colder seasons come.

I bent down to collect more until I found a big piece of fabric lying in the ground!

I know I'm not supposed to mess with what's not mine yet I slipped it on over my body. A hood covered my face and I ran around with it on. Spinning jumping trotting, I felt great! Cause I feel unseen.

I stopped for a break only to hear a groan.

"H-hello?" I followed the voice to the bushes and saw a man that was beaten to a pulp.

"H-help..." he spoke out to me weakly, I moved his hair out of his face as I herd more creaking and shuffling around me.

A-am I bait?!

I bent down to pick him up quickly and placed him around my back running to the beach I felt my body push its self to the limits. 

I ran faster dodging branches and sticks as They got in my vision, got a arrow in the left leg swinging him around my torso to my front as I let my self  topple over violently sliding  down the dune in the sand. I felt more scrapes and scratches, bruises cover my body.

I lifted up my body was his laid under mine. His breathing was slow and the cloak covered us both. He came around and opened his eyes.

((Alexios pov))

I felt my body shift in someone's arms and held on to them untill I blacked out again.

I woke up when my sore body hit the sand and a shadow covered me, as they quickly shuffled up against the beaches bank with me next to them. I pushed my self up was I watched them start fixing a wound in there skin.

"L-let me help" I felt a hand cover my mouth as voices were herd over head.

"Were did he go?!"

"I have no clue!" I watched the centaur throw a rock behind her into the woods.

"That way!" They yelled.

They pulled out the arrow and whinned as they took a piece of cloth off out of a pocket and wrapping it around.

"Let's get you home" they spoke to me carefully carrying me

"How do you know we're I live? Also I can walk on my own." I got down carefully and looked at them.
They had (e/c) with a (natural horse colored) coat that matched there (h/c) hair.

"You make quite the scene for man who works in the dark to serve the light." They smiled and keep walking in a tri-pod fashion. They set me down and started to walk way.

"W-who are you?!"

"Why I'm (y/n) the most (characteristic that sounds bad ass to you or kind idk) centaur you will ever meet... I'm keeping an eye on you eagle barer..." and like that they were gone