Pt.3

Pt.3 last——————

((BIG ASS vent warninggg, I am depressedled))

Untill one day, five years after.......

After it all you had a light again, a little girl with your hair and eyes yet a strong demeanor, you had your own child, with a big heart and a mind made of gold, every night you told her stories of the boys, eventually and got four bears for her birthday.
She named one after each boy
The tan one was Arno
The Snow White one with dirt stains was Jacob
The black one was ezio
And the dark brown one was Connor.

Eventually every thing the boys had taught  you let go of besides your eagle vision.

You always felt your heart break when she asked were daddy was. He left after he herd about your little girl being possible. So now you live in a big old farm home near the top of a big hill. wanting to start over, away from your ex, and old your job.

You were rotating a load of laundry and you found a necklace, baring the assassins symbol, it must have fell out of your jewelry box while (D/N) was playing with your necklaces. She was only 5 so she didn't know to but stuff back.

*(D/N) =daughters name btw sorry

"(D/n), sweetheart! Were you messing with my jewelry?" You called and got no answer.

"(D/N)!"
fear set in and you ran up the stairs with the necklace in hand. Leaving your clean laundry in a basket still warm from the clothes line.

Once you made it up the stairs you opened the door, she was playing with her bear named Connor,   (;-;),

"Oh thank goodness" you crouched down and hugged her.
"Please answer me when I call your name you scared me!"

She nodded "I'm sorry"

While hugging you turned on your eagle vision and looked around, foot prints were leading to your daughters closet.

"Hunny can you and Connor (the bear) go to my room please?" She nodded so innocently.

"Who ever is in there come out, don't be a coward." You opened the door only for a leather robes you remember the look of appearing.

"You bastard what do you want!" You whisper shouted and kicked him off.

"It's my job to kill assassins, none the less, yet I can't, cause there a mother and I'm not one to rip that away"
He groaned and got up

"Yet that does not mean I can't rough you up..." he looked at you with a dark
Tone in his eyes

You swallowed a lump in your throat and ran out of the room yet he grabbed your hair.

"Now now lass make this easy aye?" He threw you down. You took a swift punch to the head giving you a cut making blood trickle down your face and he was about to kick you in the gut when he was tackled to the ground by another figure in white.
Taking the chance to run you did, you ran down the hallway into your room.
You ran into a black figure, it was Jacob. Wait yes Jacob!
You eyes widened as he hugged you.

"Go hide! Do not come out until one of us are there to get you out!" You nodded and ran, what were they doing in the future, well today, your today.

Your daughter was on the bed crying silently into Connor (her bear) and taking her in your arms you dashed for the closet.

While getting in you grabbed a old shoe box full of old gear and put it on
-a gauntlet with blade
-three smoke bombs
And a gun with only six shots left

You whispered to your daughter to stay quiet as you put the gear on only then to hug her to your body
"Every thing will be fine yet you need to stop crying for momma okay?"
she did yet hugging on to you for dear life.