Pt.2 ((corpse bride))

(( IM SO EXCITED TO BE CONNOR KENWAY FOR HALLOWEEN AH))

-Connor POV—————-

Jacob wanted the wedding to be private suprisingly, yet (y/n) was still wrapped around the idea of attending.

-Elise and evie POV——-////-

Elise and evie circled the young girl slowly adding makeups and powder to make her look like she has color.

"Girls! You don't need to do this!" Poor (y/n) coughed

"You can't go if you don't look human..." evie looked at (y/n) in the eyes and she nodded in a sad way. Elise looked at (y/n) as evie did her hair.

"(Y/n) love, who were you supposed to marry?" The question slipped from her lips as the assassins made a deal not to yet Elise didn't hold. (Y/n) looked suppressed by the question, a little taken back as well.
Evie rested her hand on (y/n)'s shoulder.

"I was supposed to marry a man by the name of Crawford starick, I was to be married off with no say in the matter and make peace between templars and assassins, yet some one crossed our damn rules, and killed me..." she pulled her hair that was left undone to the side and it reviled a giant gash from a weapon of sorts.

Evie tugged (y/n) hair a little bit at the mention of staticky name...

"Yet right there isn't a main artery?" Evie questioned.

"I suffocated..." (y/n) spoke up,

"That's why I don't need to breath air, cause I've held it for so long, I can breath if I wish but it's just to make me look alive." She looked at the girls an looked back down as evie finished her hair.

She stood up and looked at her self in the mirror, shocked she touched her skin, although it's dead she looked so alive. The girls finished up and walked down the stairs.

((Connor POV))————-

I waited downstairs with the men and Jacob, who was running a ruckus of himself.

"Jacob your fine" Arno reassured him as the girls mingled them selves in to the group, I looked around for (y/n) Yet I couldn't find her.

"Evie, wear is (y/n)?"

"She's upstairs I think, I Thought she came down with us, want me to go get her?" Yet before she could finish I took off upstairs to the room were they got ready.

I walked up and knocked on the door, it creaked open a little bit and I saw her looking at her self in the mirror. It was shattered, she was on her knees saying something . I came up behind and knelt down behind her and boldly rested my hands on her hips.

"You look wonder full" I spoke and rested my head on her shoulder yet she shrugged me off looking at my eyes though the mirror that were sad.

"Connor, this isn't me..." she looked at me with teary sad and light eyes. I couldn't talk, I just held her.

"(Y/n) I love you for who you are, no matter how you look or what you have."I rubbed her back and kissed her soft cold skin.

"Yet right now we need to go, okay?"

She looked up at me and nodded.

"Let's go" she kissed my cheek, I looked at her again and cupped her cheek pushing a tear away and walked out.
I'm willing to die for her.

((I'm gonna add the last part soon! And OH BOY THE PLOT TWIST AH HAHAHAHA))