Hearing the familiar sound of the commotion, a younger girl—Aira had rolled her eyes. "Well, it looks like Iris slept in again" Aira muttered and she walked out the door leaving her poor sister to suffer alone. She isn't waiting around for a lost cause.

Whereas the parents paid no mind to the loud noises that their daughter made in order to get ready. The mother—Kelly could only shake her head. "I don't know what to do with that girl?" She tiredly sighed. It was just morning and she was already much too stressed.

"Well, she is your child," the husband—Thomas hummed while reading his newspaper at the dinner table.

Hearing the small comment, the woman snapped her head at her husband. "What was that, dear?" Kelly had given him a cold chilling smile.

"O-Oh no-nothing, h-honey." The man sweated, sensing the danger, denied his earlier statement. He regretted his comment.

Before the wife could say anything else, they were interrupted by their daughter who was rushing to make it to school in time but not before grabbing a piece of toast. Classic.

"Have a good day, sweetie."

"Don't get into any more trouble!"

Both parents had called out to her but you would know who was who's.

~Iris's P.O.V~

I had tiredly wobbled to my seat before slumping down in it. I had run the whole way here without a single break. Heck, I almost got run over. Yay...

Thank goodness we live near school or I wouldn't have ever made it to school on time. Stupid alarm clock. Yes, I am blaming the fucking alarm clock. It just had to run out of battery and—

"Wow! Someone looks like they going to commit a murder today," a familiar voice chirped. Someone was too happy this morning...

I narrowed my eyes to the brunette as I paused on my internal rant on how to get revenge on that bloody alarm clock. Yes again, I am plotting against a bloody alarm clock.

"Oh hey Keon, just a terrible morning," I sighed as I banged my head on my desk. Ah, the wooden table was quite cold.

"Let me guess, your alarm clock didn't work." The brunette laughed, knowing exactly how my mornings went. I groaned at her statement.

"Well if you did remember to change the batteries, this would have never happened, you know." Another brunette friend of mine couldn't help but cut in. I lifted my head and glared at her.

"Tch it's not my fault that I forgot or didn't have any time, Kathryn." I clicked my tongue before slamming my head to the desk again. I deny being any part of the cause of this awful morning.

"Please, you didn't have any time? More like too busy with reading manga, watching anime, or playing otome games." Another one just had to comment on my awful morning. The raven-haired girl just had to join in this conversation. I grumbled under my breath as these three ganging up were on me.

"Guys please don't tease Iris, everyone forgets once in and while, and besides there is nothing wrong with doing what you enjoy doing." Finally someone who was defending me. I had raised my head to gaze upon my blonde angel.

"Oh morning Erina," Kathryn had greeted the blonde girl who had just arrived nicely. Of course, where was that kind of greeting with me?

"Erina! They are being mean to me," I whined as I ran up from my desk to hug the blonde-haired girl.

"Seriously stop being childish, Iris." Kathryn rolled her eyes. "We were hardly teasing"

"Like I'll ever, Bakathryn!" I stuck my tongue out. I'm already pissed and don't need any more lectures from her.