♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐬 ♡

Start from the beginning

However,  he felt closer to the girl, therefore he asked her to become his apprentice.

Popping her head from the door she smiled brightly at Amao, watching him stare outside the window beside the fridge, he seemed as if he'd been engulfed in a trance, his eyes shining, his cheeks a tad bit flushed.

''Amao, are you ready to burn the kitchen down?!'' Y/n jumped inside the cooking club excitedly.

This caught Amao's attention, he swiftly turned around pushing his sleeves up he gave the shorter girl a determined smile, despite her comment making him a little nervous. Y/n wrapped her apron tightly, things were about to get interesting.

''What are we making this time?'' She asked hands on her hips.

''How about we go for red velvet cake?'' He suggested, and you immediately agreed.

You were halfway through the recipe when you began to struggle and that is exactly why Amao approached you from behind and took hold of your hands unaware of how minimal the distance between you two is.

At that exact moment, something overcame you, your mind clouded by the realization of your predicament.

Despite, him being in physical touch with you he's technically not real, he's a fictional character programmed to follow a specific routine and dialogue, yet he is deviating from them entirely because of your very presence. Your breathing picked up and not because of Amao, but in fact because of fear.

You are consumed by fear, this isn't like your regular isekai, your no protagonist who possesses the almighty shield protecting not only them but others from harm's way.

You're not in a webtoon, everything around you is real, this is your current reality and there is no escape from it.

At this point, you were hyperventilating and Amao had noticed you shaking from underneath him. Doing the only thing he is capable of, he turned you around hugging you tightly as tears violently began to pour from your eyes.

The possibility of anyone dying because of Ayato hurt you, sooner or later he'll act upon his desires and kill them all one by one and get to Taeko.

You're all alone in this world, you want to get back home, to your friends, to your shitty teachers, to your guardian, anything more than to be here and possibly either die or watch others die.

Were you developing a hero complex?

Yes.

Pushing Amao off of you in a swift motion, you sprinted out of the cooking club receiving concerned stares from some of the members who've gotten accustomed to your presence.

In situations like this when you felt everything to be collapsing you needed to be alone, the presence of others never really helped since it always made you feel worse, so time to find a spot far away from the reach of others.

The mere concept of being attached to pixels will baffle anybody else's mind, however, when you're faced with the circumstance of Y/n the only thing you can't avoid is to feel a connection with the npc's you are so fond of. When you have nobody else, your last resort is to depend on them to keep you sane.

Many turned their heads to be confronted with a figure running in the hall utterly lost in their own little world.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Eventually, I stopped my aimless running because of a loss of air in my lungs. I had made it to a secluded area of the school, therefore I was completely left to my own thoughts suffocating me.

To be more precise I'm on the rooftop, possibly living the Y/n moment, next thing you know I will be singing 'Fight Song' to fit the narrative.

I sat down next to the wall, bringing my legs closer to my chest and placing my hands on my knees burying my head in order to calm down.

A few minutes had passed until a voice interrupted me from my own thoughts.

''Why does no one believe...'' They mumbled. I lifted my head slowly in search of this new voice.

I peeked from behind the wall and saw someone resembling the licorice cookie from Cookie Walk. This is undoubtedly Oko. Oh, right he frequents on the rooftop to spy on the Basu sisters, I could I forget.

''They're for sure incubus" I spoke watching them from afar.

The sudden appearance of my voice startled the emo boy as he locked eyes with me sheepishly.

I gently smiled at him, on the meantime Oko's brain attempted at releasing a proper coherent sentence.

''You..do?'' He inquired and I nodded not caring much about my tear-stained face, thankful how Oko didn't mention it.

''Yeah, I mean come on look at them! They look suspicious with their cat eyes and seductive nature" I said at my lame attempt at cheering both of us.

He hummed agreeing with me his head.

''Soo do you watch anime?'' I quickly changed the topic.

He nodded and reluctantly responded. ''I've only watched Tokyo Spirit and a few episodes of Alive Note...''

Who would have guessed, that the occult leader would be watch anime associeted with some kind of supernatural aspect?

I decided to carry the conversation eventually switching to occult stuff and books we've read.

Turns out we have a lot in common, at some point I saw Oko relax at the thought of having someone who wouldn't judge him for his interests.

Y/n then took off right before waving at the stunt boy who had his eyes wide open in shock. Somehow he'd manage to open up to a random stranger rather than his family or club members, his stomach felt uneasy and his heartbeat quickened, perhaps this is the cause of Y/n's secret ability to make others succumb to her.

Needless to say, Oko felt as if a demon had possessed him, forcing him to experience such strange emotions.

He could he resist these sudden feelings within him when he sees how Y/n's sparked with the help of the sun illuminating their face and how her hair flowed in the slight breeze.

This feeling could only be caused by the Dark Reunion-demon.

''What have you done to me...?'' He pressed one hand on his heart and the other on his flaring cheek. ''Are...you...perhaps a succubus?'' He mumbled under his breath as he watched you leave.

Man, it seems that the bell rang for lunch break and not for class, which means I skipped classes. I'm fucked, welp as long as no one snitches I'm clear.

Anyways, after hanging out with yet another one of the male rivals I've made up my mind entirely.

Since I can't presumably avoid them there is my last, yet an unfavorable, option. If you can't beat them join them, become the ultimate plot destroyer, become the ultimate Y/n of Yandere Simulator.

Become Y/n.

___________________

-' 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝟐𝟎-𝟏𝟎-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐