Chapter 31

❤️I'm back!! So is a new update for this story!! Let's get to it and enjoy Chapter 31!!❤️

Ty luvs💜

He grabbed Seokjin's face, kiss his addictive lips again

He grabbed Seokjin's face, kiss his addictive lips again. He turned his head to whisper in Seokjin's ear. "I'm gonna bend you over that couch behind me and fuck you till you scream my name. Do you want me to stop?" He pulled Seokjin's sensitve ear into his mouth and licked the soft skin. His hips rubbing erotically against Seokjin's groin. Seokjin bucked back against Jungkook and heard the younger release a sexy groan.

Seokjin captured the younger perfect pink lips and kissed him hungrily. When he pulled away he murmured against Jungkook's lips.

"Take me, I'm all yours."

That's all the incentive Jungkook needed and he picked up Seokjin with the intention of destroying him all over the expensive leather couch but Jungkook stopped.  Instead he bypassed the couch and headed for his bedroom.

He knelt down his knees on his carpeted floor with Seokjin still clinging to his body.  Jungkook kisses the top his lover's silky hair.  He kissed his hair a few more times.  Seokjin hummed against the younger's neck.

He didn't just want to fuck Seokjin like this.  He wanted to take his time.  He wanted the older to willingly give his heart and his soul over to Jungkook.  Sex was always mind blowing between them.

Jungkook didn't want it to be just sex between them anymore.  He wanted it make move with Seokjin.  He'd never made love with anyone.

It had to be Seokjin and only Seokjin.

"Wait." Jungkook suddenly said to Seokjin.

The older stopped his movements. He opened his eyes to see Jungkook sitting on his bed away from him.

He couldn't read his face clearly as Jungkook's hands were covering them. His body language indicated to Seokjin that he was upset.

Seokjin got off the floor and walked hesitantly over to sit next to Jungkook on his bed.

"What's wrong, Kook?  Why did you stop?"

Jungkook looked up and Seokjin was taken aback.  The younger had tears falling down his face.

Seokjin wiped them away with the pads of his thumbs.  He frowned at the younger.  "Please don't cry, Kook.  Whatever it is I'm sure it can't be that bad."  Seokjin rubbed a soothing hand down Jungkook's backside.

"I can't do this, Jinnie.  I can't just fuck you then you get up and walk away from me the next morning.  I don't want that anymore. I've changed.  I want you beside me now and always."  Jungkook poured his heart out to Seokjin.

Seokjin dropped his hand from Jungkook's back and folded them in his lap.  He sighed deeply not sure what to say.

"I'm sorry, Kook.  You may have changed but it's too late for us.  Give up on me.  I beg you."  Seokjin pleaded softly.