The Letter Chapter 1

Hey this is my first story on this site hope you enjoy

The Letter

5 days before the reunion

Hermione Jean Granger, now Malfoy, enjoys her life as it is. If someone told a younger version of herself that she would marry Draco Malfoy and have 2 beautiful twins with him she would have hex you, laugh or even punch, you may be all three. O and don't forget the little thing about her being adopted by the Granger and her real parents are the Zabini. She did, still does apparently to her wonderful husband have a temper. It is the small thing that makes her heart skip a beat like now. Hermione wakes up to a pair of grey stormy eyes looking at her with love and joy. Strong arms wrap around her stomach pulling her even closer to her husband.

"Hello, Mr. Malfoy. How long have you been up?"

"Not long Mrs. Malfoy. Scorpius and Nyx are asleep so....." as my husband leans in to kiss me my door burst open and my son comes running and closes the door behind him.

"Hey ma and pa can you teach me a quick spell" he stammered out quickly before Draco or myself could replay "great I need a spell that with either make me invisible or undestroyable." Draco Scorpius and I heard a frustrated scream which could only mean one thing

"Scorpius did you pull a prank on your sister again for the third time this week? It is only Thursday." I groaned

"It was just a little prank that meant no harm t...." he started to pronounced before his sister came in looking vivid with......neon baby blue, honestly looking like a highlighter, hair.

"Scorpius Severus née Malfoy! HOW DARE YOU CHANGE MY HAIR IN MY SLEEP! MA AND PA WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU THIS TIME." she charges at him and tackles him to the ground. Not even 10 seconds later she has him pinned to the ground. For being the same age as her brother she is the stronger part of the two. Nyx also inherited my "cough" husband's temper. While Scorpius inherited my husband patience and even that surpassed his patience level. Other than that the twins inherited their mothers' intelligence, confidence, braveness, bluntness, and leadership. With Draco, they got the famous Malfoy smirk that only a Malfoy can do, the love of Quidditch, his wittiness, his big heart for family, protectiveness and the ability to either win over or piss someone in less than 2 seconds flat.

"Nyx get off of me right now." Scorpius was smart enough to look the least bit scared

"No. I just want to tell you that when you least expect it I will get you back. So you better sleep with one eye open Scorpius." with that she got off of him and sweetly ask him to undo what he did to her hair. When that was finished Scorp looked at us and mouthed Help me as he walked out. Draco and I held our hands up. When Nyx got angry and then sickening sweet that only meant trouble and Draco and I don't want to get involved. We fell back laughing until we heard a "Tap, Tap, Tap" at our window. I got up to get the envelopes from a snow-white bird that could only belong to Harry. It was surprisingly from my adoptive parents and the other was nameless.

It said

Dear Hermione,

Sorry dear, but your father and I could not give my side of family another excuse as to why you can't attend this years family reunion. I know that you might be busy with the Ministry and HJMZ but your grandmother would love to see you this year. It starts on April 15 at the Dragon and Lioness Hotel and will last only 5 days. I know that you own that hotel so please bring extra nice clothing that will blow away your cousins that are still, pardon my writing, dressing like hoes and sluts. By the way, could you tell Narcissa and Lucius that we had a lovely time with them? The other as you suspect is an invitation to the reunion. I can't wait to see you guys.