Chapter 2

Izzys pov

As I enter bacon hills I am go straight for the woods as it's the only thing I remember where to go in this town I used to call my home.

As I look though my contacts in my phone I find Jackson's name, what are the odds that he has the same number? we'll let's find out.

As I click on his name it starts to ring.

*ring*ring*ring*ring*

After the fourth ring he answered the phone.

(Jackson bold)

Who the hell is this?

It's me Isabella McCall your best friend from 2 years ago!

OMG izzy how did you get my number where have you been for the last 2 years I've missed you so much, where are you know?

OMG Jackson I've missed you too, im in bacon hill woods could you please come and get me as I'm back and I'll explain everything!

Yeah I'm on my May come to the exist of the woods I'll be there in 1 minute!

The phone call ended

As I was making my way to the end of the woods I heard something behind me, when they came out from the dark it was peter hale,

I ran to him and he warped his arms around me.

'Izzy is it really you?' Peter said in shock.

(A/N: Bet that surprised you)

'Yeah it is! OMG Peter I have missed you so much' I said we'll crying into his chest'

You see me and Peter go way back when I was 10 I met peter and he became my best friend we would meet everyday until the day I was kidnaped and he new my secret and I new he was a werewolf and he new I was a shape shapeshifter I could turn into any animal I wanted to.

'I've missed you to, where did you go? You left right before the hale fire all my family except Derek and Laura died in that fire' he said starting to tear up'

'OMG Peter I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you! but you see Lukas this guy he kidnaped me the night I went missing and took me far away but a few nights ago he r-raped me a-and he hit me so I ran' I started to cry harder into his chest!

'If I ever get the chance I will rip his throat out' Peter roared.

'Okay peter, can you please take me to the end of the woods as Jackson is going to pick me up' I said. Into his chest

'Okay' was he said

As we walked nothing else's was said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We was now waiting for Jackson and he pulled up right in forint of me, and I got into the front seat of his car.

'What happened?' Jackson asked and I think he was talking about to me 2 years ago.

'I was kidnaped' was all I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter and sorry if it's shit bit my hangover is so not helping!!!

Hope you enjoyed it please give me comments and please favourite it 😊

Love you all 😘