Chapter 1

Izzys pov

As I waited for Lukas to come home from his night out with friends and I expected him to come home with another girl like he always dose so I went in to my bed room and sat on my bed like I always do when he comes home from been pissed.

I've been here for 2 years know with Lukas and I found out a year ago why he kidnaped me but never confronted him just in case it's not the reason!

As I was lost in my own thought I head banging down stairs and heard Lukas calling for me to come down, so like the good girl I am I went straight down to see what he wanted.

As I was walking down the stairs I saw Lukas sat on the couch as drunk as he ever had been before! I walked closer to him just so I don't anger him any further than he already is a sea drunk he always get mad at me and I never new why!

'Come here and sit on my lap you silly slut' Lukas said in his drunken voice.

'O-okay' I said scared as he has only done something like this once before when he was good and it was not pretty!

As I walked over to him I saw lust in his eyes and just as I was a out to sit down he grabbed my arse and squeezed it hard which made me whimper in pain.

As I sat down he started rubbing his hands up and down my thighs getting closer to my pants.

Then he picked me up and started walking towards the stairs and I new what was coming next!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~raped her~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I don't like writing stuff like this so I just skipped to the next part after he had done it!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After he raped me he left me lying there and left the room while I just cried and I heard the front door slam loses so I ran to my room grabbed a bad and left to my home town to see if I could find my mum and brother before Lukas finds me and brings me back!!!!

**********************************************************

A/N

Heyy guys I hope you like this chapter ! I tried my hardiest to make it sound good and to make you want to read more!!

Please let me know what you think!!!

If you think anything could be improved I would like your inputs so please leave me a comment !

Please vote for this story it will be one of the best ones I wrote!

Love you all !!!