"Twins?" He said in disbelief, "both boys? Girls? One of each?"

"One of each" Elsie confirmed, Finn happily spun her around as he kissed her. Elsie smiled at his excitement.

"We need to tell everyone" he told her, "we should have a lunch"

"Really? Do we have to? Can't everyone just find out by themselves?" She whined.

"No, Elsie, please"

"Fine, but we're having the lunch here" Elsie said.

"Great, we'll have it midday. I'll phone everyone" Finn said excitedly before rushing off to the phone.

Elsie decided to find Roland and his wife to ask them to dinner, "Roland, hi!" Elsie greeted, finding him in a stall, mucking it out.

"Hi, Elsie" he greeted, placing the fork down.

"Have you got plans for lunch?"

"Not that I know of" Roland told her.

"Can you and your wife come over for lunch at mine midday?" She questioned.

"Sure, we'll be happy to join you"

"Great, I'll see you later" she smiled.

She then went onto the gallops and found Molly on a clients horse, "Molly!" Elsie shouted before she began galloping off.

"Yes, Elsie?" She questioned, turning the horse and trotted her way over to the sidelines.

"Are you free for lunch?"

"I am" she smiled. "Are you having a party or something?"

"Something like that" Elsie said with a shrug.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" She said and Elsie pouted once again.

"Okay, I am. But you better act surprised at the lunch" Elsie told her and she laughed.

"Okay, I will. I'll see you then" she trotted her horse back and began to gallop her.

Elsie went towards the stables and found Paint, "hey, darling" Elsie said, getting into the stall with her. Paint pressed her nose against her stomach. "Yes, Paint. I'm having a baby, well two babies." She said, stroking her nose, "but that means I can't ride you or any of the other horses, or I might hurt the babies if I fall off"

"El?" Finn looked over the stall and saw Elsie, her eyes began watering. "Oh, El. It's okay" Finn also entered the stall and pulled her into a hug.

"I can't ride, Finn. I can't train the horses, my livelihood will be gone" she cried.

"No it won't, you'll still be with the horses. Besides, you can still ride for a while until you get bigger. And after, you can still groom them and see the baby horses. You can still boss me around when I'm not doing something right"

Elsie chocked out a laugh. They stood there for a while, "who did you invite?"

"My brothers, Linda, Lizzie, Ada, Charlie and Curly, Johnny Dogs. I also asked him to ask Esme but I doubt she'd come. Isaiah and Jeramiah and your Aunt. And technically Polly but she's already here and she already knows. And I couldn't contact Michael either"