Part 8

Elsie woke up, confused as she had another person laying across the bottom of her bed, she looked closer and saw it was Isaiah. She shook him carefully, "what are you doing on my bed?" She questioned, waking the boy up.

He lifted his head up and groaned in pain, he was definitely hungover. "I'm sorry I'm in here" he said quietly.

"It's okay, you can stay here for a while. I'm going to look around, see if anything's broken or if anyone is still here" Elsie got out of bed. She slipped on a pair of shoes and padded her way out of her room, she headed straight for Finn's room. "Finn?" She knocked on the door and spotted the boy, half naked on the bed, it looked as if he fell asleep whilst getting changed for bed.

She giggled at the sight of him but was kinda intrigued, his body was lean with slight muscles forming. She felt her face flush when Finn moved in his sleep and spotted her staring at him. "Elsie?"

"Hey, Finn" she gave a slight wave. "I was checking to make sure you were okay and then look around the house to see if anyone is still here or if anything is broken"

"I'll help you, just give me a second"

Elsie waited outside his room, she realised she was in last nights outfit, she cringed, she must look horrible.

Finn came out looking handsome in one of his suits he always wore and walked around the house with Elsie. They found both of Finn's brothers, one was sleeping against the bar, still holding onto their whiskey glass and then the other brother was on one of the many sofa's dotted around the house.

There were many other people spread around but Finn made them get up and leave. There were even a couple times they walked in on naked couples or hookups which made them blush and quickly leave the room, telling them to leave as soon as possible.

Thankfully the only things that were broken were a few bottles of beer. They decided to clean as much as they could find whilst they waited for people to leave. "Hey Finn, I was thinking if I would be allowed to go back to Small Heath with you, your brothers and Isaiah"

"I'd like that" he smiled, "you'll have to ask John or Arthur if you can go since Isaiah and I can't drive yet"

"We'd be more than happy to bring your girlfriend back to Birmingham, Finn" John said, coming home, ruffling Finn's hair.

"I'll go pack" Elsie said excitedly, not even bothering to correct John about them not actually being a couple.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

It took several hours for Elsie to get everything in order, she managed to get her maids to come back and and her stablehands as well. She told the main stablehand to carry on working with the racehorses and once he thought they're ready, he should contact her so she can meet back up with their owners.

Elsie was squished in the back of a car with Finn. Isaiah and John were in the front and Arthur had his own car. She had never been driven to Birmingham before, so she was excited. "So what happened at the party, I remember dancing with people, and you. And then I remember sitting with you on the steps"

"Someone gave you Tokyo" Finn said, "I tried to find them afterwards but I couldn't"

"I took Tokyo? How? I don't remember taking a pill or injection" she heard Isaiah laugh at her.

"Sweetheart, you sniff Tokyo" Isaiah said.

"Oh, I thought they said it was snow?"