Part 34

The next morning both of them woke up as the sun was shining bright and they could hear the birds chirping, until a gun shot was heard and Finn leapt up, still naked from their activities the previous night, and went to the window but sighed in relief, "they're only shooting birds, it's all right" he told Elsie who also felt relieved.

"Shall we join them?" She questioned.

"Let's" he said, they got changed into their spare clothes and walked out of their bedroom, holding each others hands.

They went outside and towards Tommy and Arthur. "Morning" Elsie chirped, waving at them with her spare hand.

Both men turned to the pair with grins. "You two need to quieten down next time. Linda and I couldn't sleep 'cause of you two"

Elsie's eyes widened and then she looked at Finn. "Oopes" she giggled, she then stood on tiptoes, "it was your fault I was so loud" she whispered in his ear.

"Oh, really?" He quirked an eyebrow, he held her waist with his hands and pulled her closer and kissed her.

"Okay, no fucking out in the open, poor Charles may see, I don't want you two to scar him" Tommy said loudly. The pair split from each other.

Elsie and Finn watched the other two for a while. "Finn? Now that Changretta's dead, does that mean I can go home?"

"I guess" Finn shrugged.

"Don't look so sad, Finn." Elsie nudged his arm, "we can still visit Small Heath"

"I just got a house, Elsie. I want to stay there for a while. Get things right over there." he told her.

"Oh." She looked down at her feet, "I wanted to go to mine, to see my horses, and John's two dogs." Elsie looked up at Finn.

"And you can, El. But I'm going to stay in Small Heath." Finn told her.

"Fine" she said nonchalantly, "I'm going to go pack. You can go back with your brothers" Elsie wandered back to the house and back into their room, she packed what little amount of stuff she brought with her and then placed everything into her car afterwards.

She went and found everyone and said goodbye to them. She spotted Finn standing next to her car, smoking. She shuffled her way towards him. He saw her and gestured for her to hug him. Elsie gave in and hugged him. "Sorry, Fe" she mumbled, he tensed underneath her.

"You haven't called me that in years" he told her and she smiled.

"I know" she hugged him tighter causing him to relax under her touch, "sorry I was acting rude, I just thought you'd want to stay at mine and not at Small Heath. But it's your home and I get that. But Finn if you don't visit and see your new horse I'll be very upset"

"As long as you visit me too, then I'd be happy."

"I will" Elsie smiled and kissed him gently. "I better go, I'll see you soon"

"Love you"

"Love you too"

Elsie quickly drove to Finn's house to pick up some things, such as the portrait of Paint and Finley and a few of her favourite clothes and make up items. A knock on the door made Elsie stop.

"Hi, Isaiah" Elsie greeted the young man after she let him in, "Finn's not here, he didn't come back with me, if you were looking for him"

"No, I was looking for you." He said, Elsie let him in and offered him a drink, which he accepted. "Do you know many girls around here?"

"Kinda" Elsie said, she had met several of the ladies around the place while she was stuck in Small Heath. "Why?"

"Well, I dropped my knife down the sofa and when I pulled back the cushions I found a necklace and I don't know whose it is" Isaiah pulled out the necklace from his pocket and Elsie gasped.

"That's mine" Elsie said, gently taking it off of him. "I lost this a while ago"

"You've never been to my house" Isaiah said confusedly, "how did it-" both of them looked at each other "oh"

"So you-"

"Yeah. Elsie, I'm sorry"

"Me too. It shouldn't have happened"

"Let's not tell Finn"

"Let's not tell Finn what?" Finn's voice said as he walked into the house.

"Nothing" Elsie said, closing her hand over the necklace, her stomach dropping at his voice.

"Isaiah?" He turned to his friend but he looked away. "What's going on?"

"Finn, sit down" Elsie said softly, noticing how suspicious Finn was getting, "Isaiah, I think you should leave" he quickly agreed and practically bolted out of the house and down the road.

"What's going on?" He asked again. Elsie placed the necklace into his hand. "A necklace?"

"It's the one I lost that night" Elsie said quietly.

"How come Isaiah had it?" Finn asked her, "oh." He said and then anger filled his features, "that bastard" he went to stand up but Elsie pushed him back down.

"Don't you fucking dare, Finn" Elsie growled, "we were drunk and you and I weren't together."

"He took your virginity" Finn said in a mixture of rage and disgust.

"And a whore took yours" Elsie snapped, "we said we'd put this behind us. Both Isaiah and I told each other that we were sorry and that it was a mistake. We are okay. I just want you to not hurt him, he's your best friend"

"But El" he warned.

"No buts." She told him, "Finn, I love you and only you. I don't like Isaiah like that and he doesn't like me like that. If I find out that you've injured Isaiah in anyway, I'll..." She couldn't even say the words "leave you" she didn't want that.

"I won't"

"Promise me?" She said seriously.

"I promise I won't hurt Isaiah" he said, pulling Elsie onto his lap and kissing her. "Do you have to go home straight away or can you stay for an hour?"

"I think I can stay for a while longer" she said against his lips.