Part 9

It was the next evening and Tommy invited Elsie along to join the grand reopening of The Garrison. While she had never been in that pub before, she was happy to be invited along, so she agreed to go.

She got into a pretty dress and went with Finn and Isaiah to meet up with some of their friends on the way down to said pub, "Mickey, hurry up. the party's starting" Finn had shouted to one of his friends who quickly jogged his way over, he smiled at Elsie and she returned it politely. As they carried on walking, Finn walked towards a house.

"Finn, where are you going?" Elsie questioned.

"Carry on, I'm going to talk to Arthur" he told the group.

Isaiah wrapped an arm around Elsie's waist and pulled her closer to him, "this is what a pub should be like" he told her as the small grouped walked towards The Garrison.

The placed looked extremely good, she couldn't compare it to the old Garrison since she never saw it before, but she could only assume this place was ten times better. "Woah, this place looks great" Elsie said and Isaiah agreed.

"Let's get a drink, come on" he told the boys and since he was still holding onto Elsie, he took her along with him. "What'd you want?" He asked Elsie.

"I don't drink" she told him.

"Do you like apples?" He asked. Elsie nodded, "cider for the lady" and then he got other drinks for the rest of the boys.

He handed Elsie the drink and when she sipped it, she expected it to taste disgusting but she was pleasantly surprised that she liked it. She sat with Isaiah and his friends for a while before she noticed Finn walked in with Arthur, whom looked extremely energetic and excited.

Finn went to sit with his brother John and Elsie went and sat with him with her glass in hand. John introduced her to his wife who was also sat with them. Tommy came over and took away Finn's whiskey. Elsie went up to the bar and got Finn a new drink, this time it was just beer.

As Elsie got more alcohol in her, the more affectionate she was being, at the start she was giggling and simply putting a hand on Finn's arm as he spoke, but that soon escalated into her sitting on his lap.

John kept giving Finn smirks as he watched the two, he could see that Elsie kept trying to kiss him but every time she tried, he'd take a sip of his drink. He couldn't take advantage of her whilst she was drunk. Unless he was drunk too but at that point he wasn't.

"Elsie, do you want to dance?" Isaiah asked, seeing her pouting at Finn. She turned at the voice and smiled and nodded her head. She quickly drank the rest of her drink before going on the floor with Isaiah. They had a great time together, after the song was done Elsie threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, Isaiah then turned his head and kissed her straight on the lips. Elsie stumbled backwards, her first kiss was drunkly stolen. She turned and saw Finn storming out of the pub. "Finn?" She shouted pushing through the crowds of people.

She could hardly walk in a straight line as she exited the pub, "Finn!" She shouted again before walking as best she could forwards towards the boy who was walking away, "Finn-ahh" Elsie didn't even realise there was a pavement and she fell forwards bashing her nose and forehead on the ground. She didn't even know whether to laugh or cry from the pain, she rolled over and saw Finn crouching down besides her. "You came back" she smiled, reaching her arms out to touch his curls in his hair.

"You're hurt, come on" Finn lifted her up and placed one of her arms around his neck as he held her waist to help her walk properly.

"I didn't mean to kiss Is-ah like that" she slurred, not even pronouncing Isaiah's name properly, "I don't like him like that"