Part 36

A/N this chapter's dedicated to duda_p7 , I hope this makes up for crushing your dreams 💕😂

Elsie had finally been home for three months, she was finally used to the freedom of not having to worry about being killed by Italians and she was able to do what ever she liked.

Her horse business had also expanded, more people wanted her to train their horses and she even made plans for another stable to be built so she can keep more horses and to breed some more herself.

She also had to hire another stablehand which would also train the horses, she was a lovely lady who had worked with horses all of her life. She also had a house being currently  built on the property and the trainer was staying with Elsie in her house while it was being built.

Elsie had woken up and rushed into the bathroom to throw up. "Fuck" she swore as she rinsed her mouth out with water.

"Elsie? Are you alright in there?" Molly, the new horse trainer, asked through the door.

"I threw up again" Elsie groaned, it had happened for a few days now.

"Maybe you're pregnant?" Molly queried.

"You think so?" Elsie asked, opening the door and looking at Molly sadly.

"You don't want to have a baby?"

"Not now" Elsie frowned, "my business is growing and if I keep growing I can't ride horses, I can't train them, I'd lose money" Elsie started crying, Molly pulled her into a hug.

"If you are, are you going to keep it?"

"Yeah. If I get rid of it, I don't think I'd be able to live with that" Elsie admitted.

"Maybe you should see a doctor?" Molly suggested.

"I have a better idea" Elsie said, she went over to her phone and rang up Polly. "Hi, Polly, it's Elsie"

"Elsie! I haven't heard from you in a month. How are you?"

"I'm good" Elsie hummed, "I was wondering if you'd like a cup of tea"

"As in a cup of tea or a cup of tea?" She questioned.

"The second one"

"I'll be right around. Shall I bring Finn?"

"No. Just incase I'm not. I don't want to get his hopes up" Elsie frowned.

"Okay. I'll be there soon" Polly hung up the phone.

"You want to have a cup of tea with your boyfriend's aunt instead of going to a doctor?" Molly questioned bewilderedly.

"Yep" Elsie smiled, "can you train some of the horses and take over mine today? I'll pay you extra?"

"Alright, fine" she playfully pouted, "I know you're just trying to get rid of me"

"Yep, you know it" Elsie winked and then said bye as the woman left the house.

Elsie after getting washed and dressed, she began to brew the tea. Polly arrived after twenty minutes. "Elsie" she greeted and pulled her into a hug.