"Hi, Polly. Thank you for coming. I didn't know what else to do"

"It's alright. Let's go see if you are pregnant" Polly told Elsie what to do with the tea, even though she's done this before.

Elsie then gave Polly the cup and she examined the tea leaves. "Elsie, congratulations" she smiled, hugging her again.

"I am definitely pregnant?"

"Yes" Polly beamed.

"Fuck, I need to tell Finn" Elsie said, "but what about my buisnrss?" Elsie began panicking, Polly shushed her and got her to sit down and breathe.

"Everything will be fine, Elsie. Why don't you call Finn now?"

Elsie picked up her telephone and rang Finn's house, "Hello?" Finn's voice sounded through the telephone.

"Finn, I have something to tell you" she said.

"Okay, go on"

"I can't tell you over the phone" she said, "it has to be in person"

"That doesn't sound good, Elsie. Are you okay? Are you in trouble?"

"No, I'm alright, Finn" she said with a ghost of a smile, "and I'm not in trouble. Just come over, please"

"Okay. I'll come by in an hour, love you"

"Love you too" she hung up the phone. "Pol, is it too early to find out the gender?"

"Not at all, do you want to know?" Polly questioned, walking closer to her.

"Yes, I want to know" Elsie said, "I want to be prepared"

"Okay" Polly started touching Elsie's breasts, Elsie was going to swat her away, but she really wanted to know. "You're going to have a boy and a girl" Polly said.

"Twins?" Elsie questioned, "I'm going to have two kids?"

"Yes" Polly nodded, she noticed Elsie didn't seem at all happy. "You are going to keep them, aren't you?"

"Yes, Polly. I am. I just, I just thought I'd have one and hopefully no more until later on, I'm only eighteen almost nineteen."

"John had his first kid when he was seventeen" Polly pointed out.

"John didn't have to go through pregnancy" Elsie pouted.

Polly just laughed.

Finn soon arrived and found Elsie sitting with Polly in the living room. "Polly?" He said in confusion, "what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Elsie invited me around." She smiled, "I'll leave you two alone" Polly then left the house to wander around the stables or something.

"Elsie, what did you want to tell me?" He asked, softly grasping her hand in his.

"I'm pregnant, Finn" she said quietly.

"You are?" He placed a hand on her stomach.

"Yeah,Polly said it was twins" Elsie then told him.