𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

Start from the beginning

"Huh, guys he really was lying." Fujimoto looked so smug.

"You better wipe that look off your face before I do it for you." Airi held up her fist menacingly, but you knew she was too soft to actually punch the guy, no matter how much he deserved it. Fujimoto held up his hands.

"Hey hey hey! Truce remember!? Truce!" Airi decided he wasn't worth it and just rolled her eyes playfully before walking to her desk. You, Hachimitsu, and Akihiko sighed in relief. Someday she'd punch him, you guys just knew it.

As usual, Mr. Himura was ten minutes late to class. He made it a point to never be fifteen minutes late because of one time when that'd happen and he had come to an empty classroom. Hey, if the teacher was fifteen minutes late, the class got to leave. That was just the rule. Himura took the role as he tried to get everyone to wear the tinfoil hats. Some students had given up and had joined Ishikawa in just wearing the cursed things.

"Satomi Setsushi?" He called out a name that they were unfamiliar with. You could physically feel the look of triumph on Airi's face and the look of disbelief on Fujimoto's. "Not here huh?" As he was marking the student as absent, the classroom door slammed open. Not as aggressively as Mr. Himura always opened it, but pretty close.

There, in the doorway, stood a navy blue haired girl who was breathing heavily. Her hair was messy, like she had just rolled out of bed, and in a braid that reached to about mid-thigh. She was like Rapunzel 2.0, except not blonde and shorter hair.

"Sorry I'm late." She huffed.

"Satomi, right?"

"Yeah." She breathed out. "Whew, I'm really out of shape." Satomi said it louder than she intended, but it made Kato snicker so any embarrassment she may have felt dissipated.

Himura smiled. "Would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Sure just-give me a second." She leaned over with her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. When she finally did, she straightened up and walked over the the chalkboard and wrote her name.

Her handwriting is so pretty, jeez!

Satomi turned around the face the students. "Hey, I'm Satomi and I'm new here. Which you obviously knew I didn't have to state that haha." You noted that she seemed fairly awkward, but whether it was her personality or for comedic effect, you couldn't really tell. "I'm the SHSL Book Collector, though I don't really like reading books so much." She scratched the back of her ear. "I hope we can get along!"

"Thank you, Satomi. You can sit," Himura looked down at the seating chart. "next to Maeda. Yikes, good luck." He poked fun at the girl, earning a small laugh from everyone.

Satomi thanked him and took the seat behind Fujimoto, next to Maeda. You turned to smile at Satomi and wave in her direction, which earned you an enthusiastic wave in return. She definitely seemed full of energy.

Mr. Himura started his daily rant of whatever crazy conspiracy he had either found or made up, so you and most of your classmates just quietly talked to each other. You turned in your seat to face Satomi, Airi opting to half crawl over to her desk.

"I'm Airi!" She stuck her hand out in Satomi's direction and she took it, both of them exaggerating the shake, almost as if they had both planned that before even making contact.

"I'm [Y/N]." You said, shooting yet another smile in her direction.

"I'm Satomi, though you both already knew that." She laughed a little before trying to make eye contact with Maeda. "And you are?"

Maeda flicked her eyes in Satomi's direction before going back to furiously tapping whatever she was playing on her phone. "Maeda Natsuki." She still sounded just as dead and monotone as she had their first year. Maeda seemed to try to repel people's attention, staying as far away from everyone as she could. You weren't even sure if she hung out with anyone, let alone had any friends. Though, you could tell it was entirely by choice so you never felt too bad for her.