Ch. 18 - Rivers of Blood

Începe de la început

"What if I asked you to be the King at my side, Elijah," Melanie brought up. "Would you consider that?"

 "Would you consider that?"

"I'd do anything for you... but I do not think I'd make a good King," he said earnestly, caressing her soft blonde curls that framed her diamond-shaped face. "I would try... but I wouldn't know how to rule." He smiled a closed grin. "I'd much rather be the devotee at your feet... a King is devoted to his people, whereas a devotee is only devoted to the one he worships and adores above anyone else. To me, that is a more profound and fulfilling position."

Melanie smiled slightly: "you can do that same thing as King."

He got on his knees submissively and held her hand to his cheek, kissing her wrist and palm: "it is so much better this way... this view I have of you from down on my knees is the best of all."

So, the Princess got to her knees, making his eyes widen in surprise. She leaned in and caressed his face with the same hand he was holding, staring deeply into his piercing blue eyes: "and the view I have right now of you on the same level as me? Priceless."

Her fingertips grazed his chiseled jawline and his lips, which became flushed as he leaned in to kiss Melanie, fire on his lips as he collapsed into her, right there on the floor. His arms snaked tightly around her, feeling her heart beating under her chest as his breathing accelerated. He moaned softly, caressing her curls as they made out. Elijah smiled lovingly, breaking the kiss and standing up, helping Melanie to her feet and leading her to his bed. It was just large enough to fit two people. Knowing full well he liked for the woman to be in charge, she had him sit down, and he promptly removed his shirt. Melanie got on her knees and looked up at him. His skin crawled with excitement as her fingertips gently caressed his chest and abdomen, leading down to the sizable tent in the crotch of his pants. Melanie still could not believe how big he was down there, and she teased him by massaging her palm over the length beneath the fabric.

"Ugh..." he growled under his breath, gripping the top sheet as she tormented him sweetly. Melanie giggled up at him before undoing his pants, taking them off along with his boxers. His member stood at full attention, hot and throbbing with a few drops of precum coming out of the tip. His desire for her was realer than real, and she stroked him to evoke more of a reaction from him. Yet she wanted so much more; so, she ran her tongue over the tip, tasting that he was surprisingly sweet.

"Yes!" he exclaimed.

She was shocked at how sensitive he was, so she did it again, this time running her tongue all over the tip of his length before wrapping her glossy lips around it. He wanted to scream; Elijah had never done this with a woman before, and he was loving every minute to the fullest. He gripped the sheets and whimpered, looking down at her as she had his length in her mouth. She made eye contact a few times, which made his heart melt. As she took him deeper, he growled like a tomcat in heat as he felt a climax-like feeling welling up in his balls.