Hello Husband

Chaneyol grimaced , shielding his eyes, as the onslaught of sunlight , streaming in through the window hit him, full on the face. He rolled over his bead, wiping his drool hurriedly and reluctant to get up on a weekend. He could smell coffee. Chaneyol smiled. Baekhyun was in the kitchen. An initial attempt to whip up a meal for his husband had once caused his Baekhyunee to nearly set the kitchen on fire. By the time Chaneyol ran to him, he stood like a sullen puppy, drenched to the last strand of hair , with the emergency sprinklers, that Chaneyol had installed anticipating this very moment , still pouring water over him. It took every ounce of his strength to keep his laughter in check. Since then Baekhyun watched nothing but cooking shows. Chaneyol watched him downloading korean subtitles late into the night , attaching them to Italian and Australian cooking shows , bakery contests and what not. Once the boy got it into his head that he must do something, he couldn't stop until he did it. It was one of the million reasons that made Chaneyol love him to an unfathomable degree.

Chaneyol sat up, yawning when he saw his short partner arrive with the coffee and some handmade madelines. They smelt good. Baekhyun served them with the pride and satisfaction of a biologist who had discovered the sure fire way to cure cancer. Chaneyol sipped his coffee and nibbled at a madeline, purring in satisfaction as it melted in his mouth.

" This is great dear husband...your cooking skills have become exceptional."

"Why thank you. What would you like to have for lunch...come on tell me anything...oh and Channie,...make it a challenge"

In one fluid movement Chaneyol cast the sheets off himself and edged so close to Baek that their nose touched.Baekhyun blushed a bright crimson, covering his cheeks with his sleeves as he felt the sudden onrush of warmth. His nose puckered up in trembling anticipation.

" I'll tell you what I want....you"

Brushing off Baek's feeble protest , he pushed the breakfast on bed spread aside, grabbing his husband's hand and coiling his tall legs around Baek's waist, pushing him closer towards himself. Baekhyun chuckled. Chaneyol took another moment, one of many, to again pause to gauge the perfection of Baekhyunee's face; his button nose, his puppy dog eyes, his crystal skin that morphed into gold, the moment the sun hit his cheeks, the comma shaped strand of hair falling across his left eyebrow, the full lips , slightly parted now to respond to the lovemaking his husband had initiated. Baek tilted his head and kissed his husband full on the mouth and Chneyol hummed in his mind as he felt his tongue caress Baek's gently, like a brush against a fragile artwork. He felt the lingering scent of butter in Baekhyun's mouth, excite his tastebuds to a frenzy.The blood rushed to his face and he felt the warmth spreading down his neck , right down to his navel. He pulled his short beautiful lover closer to himself, mashing his bare body against the latter's chest, covered by a sheer white shirt, feeling the heat in their entwined bodies rise.Lightheaded in ecstasy, he ran a slender finger down Baekhyun's back feeling his spine. Baek moaned , and placed his lips againt the crevice of his lanky husband's collarbone and Chaneyol threw back his head and sighed, in pure contentment.

What did Chaneyol do to win this angel? Baek's beauty was ethereal. It seemed as if one fine day, Chaneyol would wake up and Baek would disappear, just like that, into the wind becoming one with nature.

But...but for now, this angel was his, Chaneyol thought, his heart warming up as he massaged and caressed Baek's tongue , ever so languidly with his, tasting the lingering vanilla essence of frosting in Baekhyun's mouth .