The Andersons

AUTHOR'S NOTE
So here it is, the conclusion to the Hooded Girl Series. It's been a while since I released THG and TDG, and I didn't think it'd be any time soon before I let out The Restored Girl, but I finally managed to get to writing.
Short disclaimer, though, this is quite inaccurate to both the book and the movie, because it's a combination of a bit of both. Either way, I think it's pretty to understand anyway.
Well, have fun reading guys😂😂

* * *

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Five years ago (Meeting 5)
Rhea walks up to Dylan, her closest Cousin. Trevor and Curtis aren't here. Neither is Cyrus. Not yet. The Andersons only see each other every two years. Technically, the whole community of leaders only see each other every two years.

"Ready?" She says.

Dylan frowns. "Are you?"

"To meet everyone else? No," Rhea says from under her hoodie.

"Shall we?" Dylan says, offering her his arm.

Rhea hooks her arm in his and the door opens and they walk in. Inside, all the leaders are there. Dylan's mum, Rhea's dad, their uncle and aunt, and their other relatives.

There's their other cousins, the Woodworks. Amy and Adam, and their parents, Rachel and Wilson. Aunt Rachel is Rhea's Father's step-Sister.

There's also the Winchesters. The parents, Olivia and Henry, and the child, Jenny, who's only five. Henry is Rhea's father's step-Brother. Winchester is a fake name.

Lastly, the Richards. They have no children. It's just the Husband and Wife, Benjamin and Iris. Benjamin is Chancellor Anderson's Cousin.

The other Andersons enter. They take their seats.

"Well, I'm glad to see all my relatives again," Chancellor Anderson says. "Let's talk."

--------------------------
ANDERSON FAMILY TREE

Argus Anderson+
Corrine-Curtis (16), Trevor (16), Cyrus (8)
|
Chancellor Anderson-Rheana (17)
|
Rebecca Anderson-Dylan (17)
\
Rachel Anderson+
Wilson-Amy (15), Adam (18)
\
Henry Anderson+
Olivia-Jenny (9)
|
Benjamin Anderson+
Iris
___________________________________
--------------------------
CONFERENCE MEETINGS AGES

MEETING ONE MEETING TWO
Rhea-4 Rhea-6
Dylan-4 Dylan-6
Adam-5 Adam-7
Amy-4
Curtis-5
Trevor-5

MEETING THREE MEETING FOUR
Rhea-8 Rhea-10
Dylan-8 Dylan-10
Adam-9 Adam-11
Amy-6 Amy-8
Curtis-7 Curtis-9
Trevor-7 Trevor-9

MEETING FIVE MEETING SIX
Rhea-12 Rhea-14
Dylan-12 Dylan-14
Adam-13 Adam-15
Amy-10 Amy-12
Curtis-11 Curtis-13
Trevor-11 Trevor-13
Cyrus-4 Cyrus-6
Jenny-5 Jenny-7