~Chapter Four: Party Plans~

Kole POV

I woke up to my bladder screaming at me to relieve myself. When I stepped into the bathroom I saw Potato drinking water out of the toilet bowl. As soon as he saw me, he trotted into my room. It made no sense why my dogs would drink out the toilet when they have their own bowls full of water downstairs.

After using the bathroom and trying to wash my hands, I walk downstairs to see nobody. Guess they all left early. I decided I would make French toast for breakfast since I wasn't really in a mood for cereal. When I got to the fridge I saw a note from who I assumed was Joshua based on the handwriting.

We go back to school tomorrow so don't forget your essays that are due and your photoshop assignment.
~ Joshua

Just like my mother hen friend, I also had morning classes at the same university although the only time we saw each other was during our lunch breaks because of our differences in majors. I only had classes twice a week while he had classes thrice a week. While Joshua had classes Tuesday through Thursday, I had classes Tuesday's and  Thursday's. Lana and the triplets all went to a different university at the edge of town so we don't usually see them until classes end.

My internal monologue was cut off by the sound of my grumbling stomach due to my lack of food. It took me a little while but I managed to make breakfast with one hand. When I finished eating, I washed my plate to the best of my ability and headed up the stairs to brush my teeth, wash my face, shower since I didn't last night, and finally got dressed.

After finishing my daily routine, I took my phone off the nightstand to see a text from an unknown number.

+1 (123) - 456 - 7890
Heyyy Kole

Me
wtf r u

+1 (123) - 456 - 7890
You don't remember me :(

Me
im gonna call the cops

+1 (123) - 456 - 7899
WAIT!!!!!! It's me Jordan from the hospital

Me
the weird doctor!?!
don't text me anymore
goodbye

Jordan 😑
Don't leave me (*'Д`*)

Me
stop whining and tell me wth u want

Jordan 😑
Let's hang today

Me
no
bye bye and fuck off

Jordan 😑
Ouch
I'm bored and I know for a fact you got jack shit to do today so why not

Me
i don't like u
btw how u know i got nothing to do

Jordan 😑
That doesn't matter
So how's bout it

Me
if money is involved then ur paying for everything

Jordan 😑
Of course ;)

Me
stop makin those winking faces
it's scary
my address is ***** u got 15 mins b4 i change my mind

Jordan 😑
On my way ( ◠‿◠ )

Seen✔️

This is going to be a long day. After setting down my phone, I took Potato and Dasani out to use the bathroom before Jordan got here so they don't mess on the floor. When we get back inside I put food in their bowls, some fresh water for Potato, and some Dasani for Dasani. I go check my phone to see the time and it's around 2:30 so I wait a little for Jordan to show up, occupying myself on Instagram.