~Chapter Three: Broken~

Kole POV

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Why"

"Bec-"

"Will you two shut up"

Joshua was practically begging me to go grocery shopping with him and I had said no because bad things always happened when I went to the store. It seemed as though, during our argument, that had already been going on for ten minutes, Penelope was growing annoyed.

Anastasia, Esmeralda, and Lana had went to the mall for a 'Girls Day Out' and left Penelope behind. She didn't want them to damage her ears with their high pitched squealing so she decided to stay over and totally took over my living room.

 She didn't want them to damage her ears with their high pitched squealing so she decided to stay over and totally took over my living room

(A/N: Kole's living room)

"By the way, I ate your secret stash of Oreo's." She said making me confused.

"I don't like Oreo's..."

"Oh."

"I think those were mine..." Joshua finally spoke after going quiet. Penelope looked like she honestly couldn't and wouldn't care less.

"Oops."

She then went to Netflix and went on my account. I don't understand, she has her own account but would rather use mine. Sometimes when I go on my Netflix account, I see a whole bunch of shows and movies I've never seen before and it irks me to no end.

Joshua turned to me and was about to start whining again but I quickly say yes before any other words could leave his mouth. I am so going to regret this. He thanks me like a thousand times as I go to find my keys.

"You'll be fine by yourself right?" I ask Penelope who gives me a 'are you serious' look.

"Ok nevermind." I swear she scared the shit out of me. She could be terrifying.

Joshua and I walk out my apartment and head to my car. I hand him the keys and he gets in the drivers seat as I get in the passenger side. (A/N: this reminds me of a song lol). I immediately turn on the radio and Friends by Marshmello and Anne-Marie blasts through the speakers. We sing along as we pull up at the nearest Walmart.

We walk inside and I grab a shopping cart. Joshua gets himself some more Oreo's as I grab myself my own personal box of popcorn. He gets a pack of Zephyrhills and Dasani water as I stand there on my phone. He then grabs a pack of Ginger Ale. Why he grocery shops for my apartment, I honestly don't know but I'm not complaining seeing as he's paying. I look up from my phone to see him staring at me.

"What?" I questioned him.

"Are you just gonna stand there or what?"

"You dragged me here so you do the heavy lifting."