Chapter Seven

Christmas is here, Lance and I have gotten together, I love him. Lance has been hanging with me for so long, I loved it, so far I'm the only one awake but it won't be long until a special someone comes bursting in my room. Possibly. Shiro has been planning this gift thing where we follow a string to find our gifts which are hidden somewhere around the lodge. Somehow I can't find my star choker today... that choker has been my favorite gift so far from Lance, and I lost it! What kind of boyfriend am I? Loosing a gift from him... I'll try to find it... I hope I'll find it... Signing off for now.
Keith sighs and gets up, he put his red lion onesie on and pulls the lion hood up, he opened the door to see a red string on the doorknob, it was loose and he takes it, following it down the hall, hearing the voices of the team. Keith smiled and he followed his string which spirals down the stairs, and goes down around to another hall that goes into the kitchen, wraps around the island, and up the stairs next to the kitchen. 'Wow, Shiro did a good job on this.' He thought, smiling, he goes up the stairs and the string goes down the hall to a room, a bedroom, not being used by anyone, he walks in, the string going down under the bed, he crawled down under the bed, finding a wrapped present, he takes it and looked at the note saying 'Go to the living quarters and wait for the others.' On it.
Keith goes to the living room where Shiro and Lance were, he sat down beside Lance, "This looks fun." He Smiles, looking at their presents. Lance smiled brightly and laughs "Yeah! It should be fun!" Lance grinned, then looking over to Shiro. Shiro laughs, Pidge jumps up on the couch ledge, plopping down next to Shiro and Lance, Hunk came right after, "Guess What you're getting? I am!" He Smiles brightly, sitting by Keith. After Allura and Coran came over and sat down, they all gathered around and went in order.
Hunk got the ultimate cooking kit for on the go, Allura got some new clothes that she loves dearly, Coran got a mustache care kit for on the go, Pidge got a new Rover, Lance got a guitar, and Keith got a beanie, and new leather biker gloves. After they got their gifts, Keith, Lance, and Pidge head out into the forest to take a last look of the place before needing to leave for home. Faux Poinsettia plants were growing in the cracks of a small rock wall, Lance took his guitar and sat down beside the wall, Pidge and her Rover sat on the wall with Keith also on the wall across from her, "What are you gonna play?" Pidge asks curiously. "Can't Help Falling in Love." Lance responds with a grin, as he strums the strings a bit, Keith blushes a little and smiled, he leans forward from his slumped position to listen to the song. Pidge Smiles and listens as well.
After the song, Shiro calls them all back to the lodge to get our things so we can leave. Pidge, Lance, Keith, and Hunk got their things in their van, and went to Pidge's room where she stayed to call Curtis and talk to him about them coming home and it being a surprise for Shiro. After their little meeting they go out to the car to wait for Shiro, Shiro's the driver, Coran is the passenger, Hunk, Pidge, and Allura were in the front three seats, and Lance and Keith took the back. The long drive to the airport made Pidge, Lance, Allura, and Keith fall asleep, and were woken up when they got parked at the rental car parking where they got the van. They all went inside and checked in, going through the scanners, and going to their flight only to wait another two hours.
In the wait Pidge, Coran, and Keith got the team food, they ate, and waited, Keith, Lance, Shiro, and Hunk take a nap. Their flight gets there and they board the plane, a few minutes later they were airborne. Hours until they get to their home town, they get off the plane and get their luggage from the pickup, some taking a long time to get. Once going out through the gate, Curtis was waiting with a sign that said "Welcome Home Team Voltron!" Hung over his head, Shiro saw him and stopped for a moment, then smiling and running towards him, hugging him as they ran into each other, and crying a little. "Best gift ever..." Shiro mutters into Curtis' shoulder, Lance, Pidge, Keith, and Hunk fistbump and smile as they watched the two, Allura and Coran clapping.
They all were dropped off at their homes, and everyone said their goodbyes, truely a Christmas to remember, as all of their wishes came true. Keith was dropped off and greeted with a big hug from Krolia, and a tackle from Kosmo. Lance getting tackled by his loving family. Hunk going inside and greeted with hugs from his family and Shay, who had made a cake for them all to enjoy. Pidge being practically picked up by her brother Matt and father Sam, her mother Colleen laughing and smiling, her dog Bae Bae running around their legs barking.
Allura and Coran went home to Romelle and the mice who baked them cookies when they got home. Curtis and Shiro also get home, and celebrate their own Christmas. Everyone spends time with their families, they go to sleep with their new things, and wait for the next day to begin.

The End.