Woozi x Nayeon - "Until we meet again"

Start from the beginning

I breathe deeply before going in.

Everybody who is needed in the meeting is already there. Ching is right. I am the only one who is missing. I know I should be scolded for being late but Mr. Liu-our board of director-just signalled me to sit down and speaks nothing.

The meeting proceeded.

Mr. Liu discussed that we will be collaborating to a big and popular entertainment for our project this year. He said that it would be a great opportunity for our station to be recognize and expose. This upcoming project was going to be one of the best proposal that our station ever get. Our team was also surprised when Mr. Liu announced that our co-partner for this collaboration is so looking forward to work with us and it's kinda skeptical.

As the team's head designer, Mr. Liu assigned an important task to me. My job is to make a fair and descent agreement about the projects plan. It will be all up to me if I would approve or not but Mr. Liu make sure that I will surely approve. What he said makes me doubt and be more confused.

When the meeting is adjourned, Mr. Liu asked me to stay 'cause I would be negotiating at our clients right now so I really stayed and wait for them to come.

It will be all fine if Mr. Liu was also with me but he left when he had an emergency meeting.

I am getting bored here inside while waiting.

I took a glance at my wristwatch and realized that it was almost 20 minutes since Mr. Liu left and Im 20 minutes waiting here for our clients.

Due to my boredom, I brings out my phone and listen to some random music.

I stopped when I heard Jihoon's composition song titled "Simple".

oneurui majimak i gire seo issda
maeireum ireohge ooh
deumeolpeun sesangen
nan meonjimando moshan geol jal
algo issjiman.

swiunil hana eopsneun
chulgu eopsneun miroindeushan
sesang
haeng bogeun geunyang malman
issneun geogo
moduga wonhaneun Dreamil
ppunirago
maldo an sipjdo anhasseo yeah
Yeah I just want it simple
Simple oh ♪

I sing along and enjoyed the song. It's been a long time since I heard his voice. I always remember the time when were together whenever Im listening to his songs.

It seems so real. It seems so him, his trueself.

I didn't notice someone entered the door 'cause all I can hear is the music playing.

I keep on humming and singing some parts but got interrupted when I saw a reflection of someone in my phone's screen.

I immediately stood up and pulled the earphones out of my ear.

What really surprised me is when I saw who the guy is.

It's Jihoon. Lee Jihoon. Woozi of the boygroup Seventeen.