The Hideout.

I woke up incredibly sleepy to find myself in the back of a car leaning against the tattoo guy. I tried to move out of his way but I was wrapped tightly in a blanket. He looked down and me and leaned forward to "Patrick". I blinked as I watched, with fear, the two converse before tattoo guy leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. I can honestly say I was confused but I didn't really have that much time to think about it because soon I was fast on again.

I was vaguely aware of the car engine running and the boys talking but I couldn't make out what they were actually saying. What ever they had injected me with was some serious stuff. I couldn't open my eyes or even think so in the end I gave up trying and drifted back into sleep.

"Wednesday? Wake up."

I groaned and rolled over.

"Come on Wednesday. Wake up."

I felt someone shake me gently but that didn't bother me.

"I need to make sure you're okay. Please. Come on."

My eyes snapped open. I remembered where I was in an instant and rolled away from whoever was talking to me. Straight off the bed and onto the floor. Again. Only this time there wasn't anyone there to catch me. I shuffled away from the boy on the bed as quickly as I could but he didn't follow me. He only looked sad. Which made me feel like super bad but what can I say? I had been broken into, drugged and kidnapped only to find myself in a completely strange place with the guys who had kidnapped me.

Now that I remembered where I was, and why, I took a moment to survey my surroundings. I know that sounds weird given my situation but I decided I had a better chance of escaping if I knew the place I was being kept. It was a nice room. Everything was white. The walls, the bed, the carpet. Everything. But unlike being creepy and clinical, like some people would expect it to be, it was nice. In a way comforting.

I quickly sat up and looked back to the boy on my bed. It was Patrick. Today he was wearing a grey t-shirt with a white long sleeved shirt underneath and jeans. He suited the look. There was something different about him that I couldn't quite place. Then I realised it was the lack of a hat. His hair was all tousled and fluffy looking as if he had been running his hands through it in worry which wouldn't surprise me. I smiled at this and he looked up quickly.

"Hi." I said slowly.

He looked extremely awkward and nervous so I stood up and went to sit back on the bed near him. I still wasn't 100% comfortable with this but he seemed the nicest out of the lot so I thought what the hell. Sitting next to him definitely made him relax more anyway.

"Hey." he replied frowning at me.

"What's up?" I asked suddenly very aware of everything that could be wrong with me.

"Nothing. You just took me by surprise that's all." he replied and shrugged.

"O-kayyyy... not weird at all."

He chuckled at this and shook his head slightly, smiling. I smiled back and took a moment to finish looking around the room. It looked like a girls room. But so far I hadn't met any girls. There were two wardrobes, a dresser, a full length mirror, a window seat, a book shelf, a corner full off stuffed toys and the bed was huge!!

"What's with the girlie room? One of you gay or something?" I asked straight out surprising even myself.

When I looked back at "Patrick" I saw him grin even wider and then he full on laughed.

"What? What did I do?" I defended.

"Nothing. Haha. No non of us are "gay" and there isn't another girl staying here before you ask that too. We brought some stuff in while you were sleeping. Joe said girls like stuffed toys and I thought you might want a mirror." he said looking around himself.