Statement to the shippings

As the title already said, today I'm gonna say stuff about all the ships in this fandom.

Shipping- something amazing, beautiful, and something that can break a fandom in half (Marco XD).

Yes, I've been reading a lot of criticism about shippings lately and think that our fandom is still good. For example, just take a look at the Naruto and My hero academia fandoms: shipping wars! SasuSakus and SasuNarus fighting, TodoDekus, BakuDekus and TodoBakus fighting. Thanks Kami, we don't have any shipping wars!

Anyway, shipping isn't really necessary for this kind of anime-story. I mean, sure, you can ship, but the only ones who survived are Zack and Ray.

You know my profile, and that I'm a ZackRay shipper. Most of you imagine something else when it comes to shipping, but I imagine a fluffy relationship, where the characters just like to be with each other, go on adventures and stuff. And I refuse to support ZackRay in any other way. Nuff' said!

Of course, you can ship what you want and how you want it, but some people always have to say something bad about your shipping.

In my FF, Zack and Ray are both 16, simply because I'm a little uncomfortable with the age differences. I never planned (and will never plan on) doing a lemon, because WHAT THE HELL? How wrong would that be? I think they're a cute couple and I don't need any hentai-stuff. Because shipping and being a couple doesn't have much to do with it, for me at least.
Do what you want, but if you do it inappropriate, I'm out!

No one is forced to ship anything and I want it to stay that way. Nothing is canon, but you never know what people will make up.

Let's come to the part where I google some ships:

I found images of

•Zack x Ray

•Eddie x Ray

•Danny x Ray (why are you doing this to me?)

•Cathy x Danny (Shipshipship)

•Cathy x Zack (why does this exist?)

•Zack x Danny

And since Garnet can see the future- GIVE IT UP, YA SICK CREEPS!

Sorry for hating, but... if you ship DannyxZack, please leave, you're not wanted here.

As for the rest, you're free to ship whatever you want!
(Except for DaRay. You have to leave too!)

That's it for today!

Bye-Bye!

———————————————————————————
[will edit this repetitive cringe soon]