Chapter 13

Liam's POV

Once the elevator reached my floor, I peeled off Ashley, I think her name was that, and dragged her out of her wrist. I didn't really like her kissing me, her mouth tasted of cigs, and while I smoked occasionally it was overwhelming. But it washed away Shannon's cherry chap-stick from my mouth. I received a message from Paul on my way to Shannon's that we would be moving to our new flat. 'Might as well have one last bang'. Ashley giggled drunkenly trying to attack my neck. I met her at a bar I went to after my fight with Shannon. Our drunken moves created enough noise to wake even a dead man.

The other boys poked their head out of Niall's probably waiting for my report on what happened with Shannon. I shoved Harry and Louis, who decided to step out of the room to try and talk to me, out of the way with my shoulders to get to my room. I glanced to see Niall's eyes, in my drunken state I couldn't quite understand them. They looked sad, but also relieved. The idea Niall was relieved that Shannon was not here made my anger boil over.

Slamming the door after what's her name was in, I picked her up by her thighs throwing her on the bed. I went to attack her neck in sloppy kisses. I knew deep down Shannon's neck was what I really desired to cover her neck in love bites not this whores. The entire night I imagined it was Shannon not some bimbo whose moans sounded so ordinary to me. My thoughts went to thinking of what sounds Shannon might make while her lips did wonders on me.The name of the girl below me was long gone from my memory for that exact reason.The girl didn't even notice I was mumbling Shannon's name instead of hers or didn't really give a damn that I was.

I didn't have to force her out, insult her, or anything she just left getting what she wanted from. Her presents didn't matter, I didn't want her to stay and cuddle. The one I did want to stay and cuddle with me was Shannon. My thoughts were on what happened at the bowling alley, the way her skin felt on mine, the way my skin and lips are still tingling from her touch. How could this happen, am I actually liking her, I can't I promised myself. Promised to treat women how they treated me and to never like one for any other reason but theirs bodies. But I couldn't help but feel alone and cold, for once I wanted to be holding someone. I drifted off to the dreams of Shannon and I being together and I didn't mind.

I woke up suddenly from a dream of Shannon and I cuddling, talking endlessly about our future together, to find myself hugging my pillow for dear life, tears running down my face. I quickly wiped them away, acting like nothing happened. Getting a pair of underwear out of one of my draws, I went to shower ignoring the marks given to me by whoever she was last night. Having the hot water wash away my feelings.

All the boys came to my room for breakfast, as they all were ready to move into our new place. "Last night was a bust with Shannon huh" Zayn said with an emotionless face not looking up from his breakfast. "It wasn't a total bust he did get some last night" Louis commented while slapping me on the back trying to make me feel better I guess. I only frowned, I didn't need to be comforted, "I'm done with Shannon, I think I'll go back to the way things were." I told them. I made a promise with myself to never involve myself with her again. It was the only way to protect me from getting hurt and I was never allowing that to happen again. The boys sighed, but didn't argue. We continued to eat as I found myself nibbling on toast. Could I stay away from her? 'You better never again."