Chapter 5

Liam's POV

The blonde next to me gasped for air as she fell off the top of me. I ran my hand through my sweat damped hair, the body next to me tried to cuddle up to my side. They never understand do they. "What are you doing? This is the part where you get out of my room." I tell her annoyingly. I thought it was obvious but apparently not

She looked like she was going to cry, great she was one of those emotional types. I turned my head so she wouldn't see me roll my eyes, it would only make it worse and I don't feel like dealing with her. "But I thought... you know since we..." she stammered gesturing between our naked chest. "Oh you thought you were special. Yeah, no, you were hot and on the way to my hotel. I thought why not. If you were any better I might have been considered a second round but it was nothing worth repeating." I signed before standing up trying to find her clothes.

After finding them I threw them on the bed for her. Reaching down I grab my boxers, "Now please get out I need to get a shower and I don't need any trash in my room when I come out." I turned to make sure she was going to get out of the bed only to see her with tears going down her cheeks, "I AM not some kind of piece of trash you throw away" she said with a shaky voice. "Says the girl who's in a stranger's bed" " but you..." "I said hey blondie, you didn't have to come in the car and do this with me now did you?" With that she angrily got out of the bed, quickly grabbed the clothes off the bed and got dressed. She looked at me one more time, I shrugged, moved towards the bathroom and I heard her run out the door. I sighed in relief stretching out my back before heading to the shower.

After relaxing in the shower I got wiped to mirror down only to see my neck and chest covered in love bits. I groan in distaste. While not every girl is thrown off, sometimes when the timing is off girls think I have some imaginary girlfriend. It takes me more time then I would like to talk them into bed again, but it usually doesn't take long. I pull my boxers up and walk out into my room, hoping the cleaners come to change the sheets like they normally do.

Instead of the cleaning lady I see Zayn sitting on top of my freshly made bed. At least they changed the sheets. It would have been entertaining to see Zayn sitting on my dirty sheets. I smirk at the idea as I walk over to the closet that held my clothes. I got lucky enough to get dressed before the lecture started as it always happens whenever Zayn happens to catch me with a girl.

"You didn't have to make her cry, what did she do to you except be used by you!" Zayn raised his voice by the end, obviously he happened to hear or see the girl leaving, probably why he came in so fast. Normally I have until breakfast for Zayn to lecture on how to behave. Just because he had a girlfriend didn't make him almighty.

The thought of Zayn thinking he knew everything angered me, turning I faced him after I slid on my shirt, "if I didn't she wouldn't have left and don't start with me. I have a headache and don't need you badgering me about my life right now". He sighed, "that's not the point Liam this isn't healthy for anyone you are changing I mean..." Zayn groaned, pulling out his phone as he was cut off from lecturing me, thank you god. Zayn answered and put it on speaker, the name read Niall as I got closer. "Hahahaha you're hilarious" "huh must have left it on speaker, I guess Niall just butt dialed me" Zayn said.

Just before he ended the call I heard her voice "don't hang up" I yelled trying to grab Zayn's phone. I had to make sure I was right. Zayn raised an eyebrow but didn't hang up. "Yea it's true the whole story I seriously thought that's how cheese was made" she said while Niall responded "and then you got lost" he laughed again.

My eyes widened as I was sure it was her. How is this possible she goes out with the Irish one but not me! "Hold oh I just butt dialed Zayn, Zayn" "yeah buddy." I realize my heart felt weird at the fact Niall was with Shannon. I couldn't be jealous but I had no idea why I felt this way. No I'm just mad Niall may get to sleep with her before I do, she was my challenge. What Niall said next snapped me out of my thoughts, "yea I'm just outside the hotel at Panera I'll be done soon then I'm going to take Shannon home." Not while I'm standing here. Zayn couldn't get a word out before I was out the door.