~They went to the livingroom as Namjoon took a look at you~

Namjoon: Now you two go back to Jin's place and I'll take her home

~Namjoon held you in the bridal style and put you in his car then drove to your home~

~In the ride, he kept looking at you and couldn't concentrate more on the drive~

Namjoon: Ughh Why can't you stop making me feel this way?!!

~He grabbed the wheel tight and hard trying not to range up~

~Namjoon's POV~

~I stopped the car, hoped out and approached the door pushing the doorbell then took Y/n out of the car in the bridal style~

~I was waiting until the door opened~

Mom: Oh my god! Y/n! What happened?

Namjoon: No she is okay! We both were hanging out at my place and-.. she fell asleep so I brought her here for you to not be concerned

Mom: Oh thank you so much Namjoon, you can take her to her room upstairs

~Her mother gestured for her room and I climbed upstairs going inside~

~I place her on the bed and look around the room~

~I kept looking around as my eyes stopped at the desk with the book on it written "My Diary"~

"This must be her diary"

~I walked over to the desk and hold the book~

~I tried not to read it ,but then I got curious and took a look inside~

~I left pages ,but couldn't leave one page that had the name 'Mark' word on it in a very big, bold writing~

~I felt nothing ,but anger rush through my veins wanted to do nothing ,but hit her so bad and KILL Mark right infront of her~

~I ripped the page and kept it with myself then picked up a marker wrote 'Your mine Kitten' on it~

~Then I heard footsteps as I put down the diary and walked over to the door and saw Y/n's mom approaching~

Mom: Oh your here Namjoon

Namjoon: Uhhmm yeah. I'll get going

~Before I leave, her mom gently grabbed my arm and I turned to her~

Mom: Umm Namjoon

Namjoon: Yes?

Mom: Please... always make Y/n happy

Namjoon: Ofcourse ms. Park! Don't wor-

Mom: Her father left her...

Namjoon: W-what?

Mom: Her father 'JY' *Park Jin-Young* left us and All we thought was that he was on a buisness trip ,but... his evilness and selfishness became a bad person... so please help and SAVE her form every bad situation... your the only one I can count on..

~I will lie if I say I was not shocked at her words ,but trying to keep calm~

~I put my hand on hers~

*So everyone, the surname is Park, not Yeon*

Namjoon: Don't ever worry Ms. Park, Y/n will be save with us-uhh Me! I will protect her and always make her happy no matter what

Mom: Thank you Namjoon!

~She hugged me~

~It just felt like my mother's arms~

~I hugged her back~

Namjoon: Your welcome Ms.Park

~I didn't want to pull away, I kept recalling my mother's times with me before she passed away..~

Namjoon: Okay now I gotta go.

Mom: Okay don't catch a cold

Namjoom: Sure, bye!

Mom: Bye!

~I left the house only thinking about what her mom said~

Namjoon: I think I heard the name 'JY' *Jin-Young* from somewhere.. BUT FUCK I DON'T REMEMBER!   Or maybe!!.... No!

Namjoon:  Ughhhh forget it.. Now I just want Y/n to be happy and her mother be free from that cancer!

A/n: Oh god! How does Namjoon know that?!?! Ohhh and another thing! Remember that even Yoongi told you that your mom will be home late?? Or in chapter 6 Namjoon already knew your mother's name!! How does they know that And what will happen?!    Well.... To be continued  ;)