Chapter 23

~BTS POV~

~The 6 of them except Jimin are gathered in the livingroom~

Namjoon: Omg! I really can't believe that JY is Y/n's father!! GOT7's boss!!

Jin: Mark has NEVER ever cared about any girl and always had a cold expression but! Only for Y/n, they also come to our school VERY often like EVERYTIME! and this is an absolute plan!

Yoongi: That mother fucker! He is an actual snake, we have to keep Y/n from him!

Jungkook: but-! BUT!! But i thought JY was in jail!

Jin: We though too ,but he may have escaped once again while his family thought he was on a buisness trip

.

~Taehyung took a deep sigh before started talking~

Taehyung: I-I'm thinking we should stop acting like this to Y/n because! If she knows her father is a criminal, and is already worried about her mother's cancer, we bullying her, That's too much for her!

Jungkook: NO! If we don't be like that to her anymore, she will never listen neither obey us! And will even fall for Mark and JY's plan

Taehyung: Come on boys! We are trying to save her or hurt her?! We actually broke inside her house to gather information about her while we found out about her mother's cancer! Her father is GOT7's boss and trying to get her daughter back with a bad plan, she just always hates us for bullying her! She can't endure all this fucking pain!

Namjoon: Tae, Tae calm down, we're trying to save her-

Taehyung: NO hyung! We killed like 5 girls in the school for bullying her and now she is with those freaks!

J-hope: Well she relies on Mark way too much, we have to keep her from him

*Namjoon's phone ringing*

Namjoon: Hey Jimin

Jimin: HYUNG!!

Namjoon: What's wrong?!

Jimin: Hyung! Y/n is not home!

All: WHAT?!

Namjoon: What?! You sure?!

Jimin: I checked inside ,but.. no one!

Yoongi: When was the last time you saw her?

Jimin: Uhhhhh.... in the school bathroom?

J-hope: Wait what?! Why?!

Jimin: Well she was crying.

Jungkook: NOW THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT! WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!

Namjoon: Jimin, did you watch the cameras we put outside her home?

Jimin: Yes! She didn't came home

Jin: Is she maybe out with Eunji?

Taehyung: Now Eunji is not around her anymore, Fact! I heard Eunji went home before the last period so where would she go to alone either?

Jimin: BOYS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND QUICKLY GET OUT THERE ,LET'S SEARCH EVERYWHERE! QUICKLY! I SWEAR IF THE GOT7 TOUCHED HER!..

Namjoon: Alright! Calm down and hang up, we will find her!

~The boys got up and head out hoping inside the car and left~

~Your POV~

Y/n: Soooooooo you still didn't tell me where we going

Mark: Trust me your gonna love it! Maybe..

~He smiled~

Y/n: Alright I'm a bit scared!