Chapter 45: The Man of Chap Lips

Start from the beginning

CRAAAASH!!!!!

You and the male jumped at the loud sound as a villain crashed out of an allleyway and into the streets scaring people to flee. Following him were a couplee of heroes who proceeded to bacck away the bystanders as the others keep the villain at bay.

"We better get out of here." The man urged grabbing you by the wrist and draggged you off away from the scene.

"W-Wait! Not so fast!" You yelped as you both run off with the crowd.

[--]

After running into a different street you both sat down on a nearby bench panting in exhaustion, well actually it was just you would was tired. This made you look at the mysterious man in the hood.

"How aren't you tired?" You ask in between breathes.

"I excersice a lot." He simply say leaning back on the bench.

You nodded silently and looked around only to realize something. "Wait this is where I just came from!" You exclaimed catching him by surprise who soon started to laugh.

Flustered you swatted his shoulder in which he swiftly avoided makinng you loose your balance and tripped fallling to the ground. This made him laugh harder. "Not funny!" You exclaimed getting back up. "You were supposed to help me up!"

"Nah..." He teased sitting back witth crossed legs. "This is too fun to watch, isn't it?"

"Fun for you!" You huffed and sat down with crossed arms visibly upset with him. The man snickered a little more before glancing around again. "Though..." You started mumbling reeling his attention. "..I guess it was kinda fun... you know, putting aside the fact you are a stranger.."

With a smirk he roughly patted you back making you yelp. "Then let's change that!!" He declared.

Showing a hand to you he introduced himself "You can call me, Tomura". Looking down at the hand you wanted to shake, you nervously looked down at your own before tucking it close to you. "I am not sure want to know me..." You mutter feeling self-conscious of yourself for some reason.

"Huh?" Tomura blinked in surprise before giving an annoyed grin. "Hey, when someone gives you their hand to shake and their name you return the favor."

"It's just are you sure you want to know me, you maybe just wanting to know me cause I am Midoriya Izuku's twin—" You bit your tongue cringing at yourself as you let your words slip unconsciously.... AGAIN.

"Huh? You are Midoriya's twin?" He questioned with interest then bursting into a wide grin. "Oh! So you must be someone with a strong quirk like him, right?"

Hearing that statement you felt your face turn red with rage. "Stop with the 'strong quirk' thing already!" You yelled sarcastically emplasizing 'strong quirk' with your fingering gesturing a quotation mark. Thus making the air around you both tense. Wiping the tears at the corner of your eyes that formed through your frustration you huffed angrily.

"I don't have a quirk." You confessed looking at your hands with narrowed eyes. "I hate heroes..." Tomura raised a brow when you said that. "and I am nothing like my twin!"

[Flashback]

In a train heading towards your office a passenger from behind tapped your shoulder. When you turned to them their eyes lit up in excitement. "Hey, you look like the one who participated in the sports festival!" They exclaimed calling the attention of tthe others in the carrier. "Yeah.." you awkwardly laughed as you scratched the back of your head.

"Are you related to them by any chance!?" Another asked making you nod in response unsure what else to say. Soon more and more people crowd around you asking you to congratulate your brother for them, it was fine and all, till someone said something that was really offending to you.