"are you the youngest CEO in Korea ?" Yejin was like a detective that day, She wants to know a lot about him.

"yes, i am" Hanbin replied proudly with pride "how's your school life ?"

"why'd you ask ?" Yejin asked back

"ya~ you asked a lot, i didn't complain" Hanbin snickered a bit and rolled his eyes "how's your grade ? you have friends or something ?"

"i'm the best student in school, and of course i have friends you dumb ass" Yejin replied proudly.

"well, good to know you're smart" Hanbin stated "and your ex ?"

"he's nothing much" She replied coldly

"i mean his grades ? and how'd you get together ?" He focused on the road even when talking.

"he failed English a lot and i tutored him then, he purposed" Yejin bit her lower lips nervously as he thought of seeing Junhoe in School.

"well, i'm sorry we couldn't talk more princess" Hanbin teased her cutely "we're here !"

Hanbin quickly got out of the car, walked to yejin's side and opened the door for her. Clichè ! but he decided to tease her more. He held her hand when she got out and pulled her close to him. He hugged her tightly, her face directly close to his shoulder, well, his shoulder covered half of her face.

"ya~ what're you doing ?" Yejin's face got red as everyone there stared at them.

"what ? you want to make him jealous right ?" Hanbin chuckled a bit at her red face "have fun in school"

He parted away from her and kissed her hand before watching her walk away, to her class. He looked around and went back in his car, drove to his office.

He was sitting down in his luxurious, modern office, checking the latest update of his game, when someone entered his office. More specific, a girl, his producer team, Park Sorin.
He knew it was her, she's always obsessed with him.

"oh~ Ms.Park, you came to visit again" Hanbin turned off his phone and looked at her who was sitting on his desk.

"oppa~ i told you, call me Sorin. not Ms.Park" She corrected him and placed her hand on his hand that was on the desk.

"Don't you have work ?" Hanbin raised his brows and tilted his head slightly

"i'm almost done" Sorin said seductively and grabbed Hanbin's expensive tie "i love your tie"

"thanks, it costs a lot" Hanbin smiled sarcastically  "you should leave, i don't want the workers to think suspiciously. besides, finish your work"

"alright, alright" She walked out and winked before vanishing

"aish~ she's so disgusting" Hanbin muttered out and closed his eyes shut.

It was almost time to pick Yejin up, Hanbin suddenly got an idea. He stood up from his chair, hopped on his car and drove to the mall, near Yejin's school. He then parked at the same spot, directly at the school's park entrance which is in front of the school's classes.

Yejin saw him smirking and walked to him with a small smile. She stopped directly in front of Hanbin.

"aish~ i'm getting sick of seeing you" Yejin sighed sarcastically

"it's good to see you too, Yejin-ah" He opened the door for yejin "how's your day in school ?"

"well, everyone saw us together !" Yejin replied with sarcasm and went in the car.

"that's good !" He smiled as soon as he got in the driver seat and started driving "and Junhoe ?"

"he looked pissed today" Yejin stated and felt bad for Junhoe