You dont day "i love you" back - part 2

Part two (: once again, this is off tumblr. Thanks for 30k+ reads, u cuties

BUT I GOT A CALUM FOLLOW ON TWITTER TODAY OMFG I CANT BREATHE HOLD ME

Ashton:

Your breathing becomes heavy as you run down the street after Ashton. Regardless of what had happened earlier, Ashton stopped and waited for you. When you catch up, a sorrowful look flickers in his eyes. "I said I'm sorry, Y/N" he whispers, hands deep in his pockets. Your voice shaky, you explain, "Ashton, I didn't mean to not answer you. It's just that, when you said that, I was caught off guard. And, I mean, we haven't been dating for that long." Your voice trails off and the fog coming from your warm breath hitting the cold air disappears along with any noise besides the car engine in the distance. You study his face as Ashton seems enthralled by the sidewalk. You're about to walk away when you feel his hand take hold of your arm. "Y/N, wait," he mumbles, the contemplation going on in his mind evident on his face. "I understand what you mean. Why you did that. It was too soon, and I understand now." Placing a hand under his chin, you lift Ashton's hung head. "You know that just because I didn't say it back doesn't mean I don't care about you. Right?" You remark, your voice calm and soothing. He nods his head, the precious smile returning to his face. "How about we return to the movie?" he chimes.

Calum:

"What just happened?" You ask yourself as the slamming of a door rings through the house. I guess Calum really did just tell you that he loved you, otherwise, why would he be so upset? Peering down, you see your hands shake and you can feel your heart pounding. No one has ever told you they loved you before, besides your parents. You head upstairs, knowing that letting this confusion intrude on your relationship is absurd. How to fix this situation is foreign to you, however, you know it needs to be done. When you arrive at the door shut tightly before you, you knock gently. Seconds later, Calum slowly pulls the door open, the beautiful smile that was there ten minutes ago no longer present. "Calum-" You quake after a moment of silence. Calum regards the paint chipping away from around the door frame as you continue. "You know I like you, Calum. It's not that I don't like you or anything, it's just..I-I don't really know how to explain it" You stammer, dropping your gaze to the ground. Just as you're about to leave, Calum speaks up. "Y/N, don't go. I'm sorry for saying that, I guess I just-I rushed into it too much. I like you, too, Y/N. I really, really like you. And I think we should keep it that way" he beams, a joyful inflection in his voice.

Michael:

Silently, you lie still as Michael slips his arm out from under you. Gone was the sense of security you had a moment ago. Thoughts run through your head at a million miles per minute. Did he know you were awake? Probably, considering he rolled away from you. Dammit, why were you so dumb? ((Ur not tho, it's for preference sake)) You refrain from moving too much, hoping that he actually thought you were asleep. But a deep feeling washes over you, not allowing you to rest. You turn over and find that Michael opening his eyes. Sensing your movement, he turns to me. "Oh, you're awake" he mumbles solemnly. You nod my head slowly, contemplating the best way to approach this. "Listen, Michael" you begin, placing the hand that isn't supporting your head on his leg. "I care about you a lot. I just feel like it's a bit early to be saying this. I don't know if that's just me being overly cautious or what, but I-" He silences you by taking the hand that was on his leg in his own. "I know, Y/N. It hasn't been that long. I guess I'm tired and it just slipped out." Michael rubs the back of your hand with his thumb. You smile, your tired eyes struggling to stay open. "Let's talk about this in the morning" You laugh, falling asleep the same way you had before: in Michael's arms.

Luke:

The corners of your lips fall towards the ground as you watch Luke's tall figure slowly disappear from view as he steps further from the single street lamp near you. Wind blowing, your hair is pushed into your face again and again, and you remove it, each time feeling it wetter than the last from your tears. If only you could tell Luke how you really felt. What do you mean, 'if only'. That's your only option right now. The only way you could preserve the unique, secure relationship that Luke and you have. As the sky grows darker, your feet pick up their pace. Reaching Luke, you grab onto his shoulder. "Luke," you huff, our of breath. "I need to explain" you tremble, partly from the cold, and partly from your lack of knowledge of how you can fix this. Luke only nods as he stands over you, sleeves pulled over his hands and arms crossed. You take a deep breath and begin to acknowledge your thoughts. "Luke, I think-I think I do love you. I just didn't want to let myself believe it. You're going on tour soon, and I didn't want to have to be away from someone I loved for so long. Not to mention, that there will be loads of prettier girls than me on your tour. You probably wouldn't love me after, so I didn't want to let myself admit it now." The entire time you study the ground intently. After a few minutes of silence, Luke's hands wraps around yours. "Y/N, do you really think that?" he questions, scanning your face. You nod slightly, willing the tears not to fall and still looking down, and he continues. "I would never stop loving you, Y/N. I would never stop missing you when I go on tour, and I would never leave you for another girl. I will wait as long as I need to for you to feel the same way."