Letters

So this ones a little different. It's a letter he wrote you, or you wrote him. Any who, enjoy :) this one I wrote myself, if it's one of the boys, I try to make it sound as much like him as possible. It's bad, I'm aware, but I have terribly writers block.

Luke-

Dear y/n,

Being away from you has been hard. Touring is so much fun, but I miss you terribly. Being away from you is like... It's hard to put into words. I know we said we were going to put our relationship off until I'm done touring but I can't. I can't stop thinking of you. I've been a mess, the shows haven't been going as well as they should, because all I can think about is you. Please, take me back.

The reason I'm sending you this letter is because when we get married (which we will) it will he a good keepsake. You're the only person I want to be with and I love you.

Take me back and I will be the happiest person alive. I probably don't deserve it, but I promise, I will make every moment worth it. You are the reason I wake up every morning. I love you.

Love always,

Luke xx

Ashton-

Dear y/n,

Hi... I miss you terribly. The boys keep reminding me you're gone, but I can't help feel that you're not. It's all too real. Waking up with no body beside me.

All you're clothes are gone. Some people came and got them. I kept your favorite band tee though, just for memories.

Every morning I wake up to the cold reality... You're gone, and I can't do anything about it.

I bought you flowers today. They're your favorite. I'm going to bring them to your grave, after dinner. I hope you like them. I will leave this note there too.

Honestly, I'm a wreck without you. I know you're still with me though, I can feel it... That sounds crazy. But it's not.

The baby is doing great. It's hard to take care of a two year old by myself, but she reminds me of you, so I stay strong for her, and remind her that her mommy is in a better place now.

I love you more then anything. One day I will have to move on, but for now, I'm not going to. I will never love anyone more then I love you.
You're missed a lot, baby.

Love,
Ash xx

Michael-

Dear beautiful,

Hi, I noticed that you come into the coffee shop every day and sit in this very exact seat. I must tell you that I've never seen someone more beautiful in my life.

You're truly stunning and I was hoping if I could get your number.

Oh, my name is Michael, but you can call me whatever you want.

We should get a coffee together sometime....

I'm honestly too awkward for this... But you're so pretty, I could resist.

Leave a note in this spot in response.

Hope to see you soon!

From,
Michael x

Calum-

Dear Calum,

Hi, you probably won't see this, because well, it's just another fan letter.

I want you to know that you changed me, and make me who I am today. You are the reason I'm still here and I just want to thank you for well, existing.

We met about a month ago and you gave me your number but you never text me back, you see, I thought we had a connection at the meet and greet but I can't tell if you did too.

Please write me back or text me, I really want to talk to you and be able to tell you my secrets, likes and dislikes... I'm sounding crazy now.

Thanks you,
Y/N xx