"All of the secrets end now, Mom," Betty says and they all exchange a look, "And this was the only way to do it, to get all of you together. Someone in this room is a murderer."

"Alice, we promised each other we would never talk about this," Hermione says standing now. Slightly annoyed. "I mean, who else did you tell?"

"I told Betty to protect her, so she wouldn't play the game," Alice says.

"I can't let Alice take all the blame I told Y/n," Lily says, "But isn't it better than lying to them. I mean I'd rather my niece being nosy than playing the game."

"And it worked," Betty says, "we not playing the game, but many of your kids are."

"All of your kids are," I say to them, "all but Us and Veronica. But if we aren't given answers we'll have to turn to the stupid thing."

"This is about protecting them, don't you care?" Betty asks.

"Care?" Sierra McCoy snaps, "Josie had a seizure this morning. I should be with her right now. Not here rehashing the past when it has zero relevance."

"Attorney McCoy, it is relevant," I say harshly, "especially because Josie is only playing the game cause no one will tell her why it's so bad!"

"Your daughter is playing the game," Betty says looking to Sierra, "along with Kevin and Cheryl, and even your son Reggie, Mr. Mantle, no matter how many black eyes you give him." I look to Mr. Mantle remembering my anger.

"By the way I have a big fucking issuse with that," I say harshly, "I've punched Hiram so you are nothing. Honestly I'm a minor and a girl. You touch me you are done." Marty shifts uncomfortably as the others eyes fall on him.

"I would never hit my son," He says with a ridiculously bad attempt at a poker face.

"Another lie," Betty says as the other give him Judgmental looks.

"All of you aren't the best parents in the god damn world," I say to them pointing at Alice, "you sent away one daughter and traded the other for a horde of rednecks, Hermione you just let Hiram pull you on a leash while forging your daughters signature, FP is just a damn mess all the time and is border lining minor abuse, there isn't enough time to even start on Penelope- Quiet Mercy really? Hag, Sierra's smothering Josie under her way to high expectations, Tom you want your son to be something else, Lily I love you-you're excluded. Fred is the best damn father. And Hiram literally is winning worst parent and that includes Hal and Clifford!" The anger festering out of me as they all look at me in shock. Fred looks to the other parents.

"Guys, it was bound to get out sometime

"Guys, it was bound to get out sometime. Our children need to know the truth," Fred says. I smile at him. "So, girls, where do we start?"

"This is why I love you so much," I say to Fred, "maybe the rest of you should strive to be as good as Fred."