Chapter 11

Hiccup POV:
"Come on baby girl! Let's get you home! I think mommy already left us!" I laugh to my daughter. I open the Great Hall doors and I walk down the long steps. When I reach the bottom, I turn right I go to my hut. Me and Astrid's hut was right by the Great Hall. I open the door with Freya in my arms, and shut it. I walk up the stairs, and find Astrid asleep in our bed. I smile, and walk over to Freyas cradle. I put her in, and snuggle her in a blanket. I kiss her forehead, and go back downstairs. I warm up her bottle of milk, and walk back up the stairs and give it to Freya. I purk up a pillow so the bottle would would tilt into Freyas mouth, but she could drink it. I turn towards my bed and sigh. I wasn't even tired.
THE NEXT DAY:
Astrid POV:
I was up and around before Hiccup was. I let him sleep in, but I took Freya with me. She looked so cute in her wooled shirt, silk shirt, and her little booties. I went and sat by the edge of a cliff with Freya. My mom had told me to meet her here. I shouldn't have come because she hated my guts.
"Astrid Dear?" I hear a voice and turn around. "Don't call me "dear"" I say and stand up, facing her. "What?" I say annoyed. "Me and your father are moving away from Berk." She says. "You and Dad?" I say. She nods. "Come with us! Leave behind Hiccup and your child!" My mother says. I looked at her in horror. "Are you kidding me?" I yell. She looked surprised. "First you disown me for marrying Hiccup! Then you did the same when I got pregnant! You rushed into the room a day after  I gave birth and talked crap about me, my daughter, and my husband! Then I heard your conversation with dad last night! And you disown your own grandchild?! What the heck is wrong with you? Why would Odin make such a horrible human being?!" I yell and run away. Tears streamed down my face as I ran home. I opened my door to find Hiccup eating breakfast.
"Astrid?!"