Chapter 2

*Xylia's POV*

I walked out of the hell hole some of you may call "school". I was lucky enough to make it out without being noticed, for once. 

Finally! I am graduating. Some people say high school is the best time of their life. Well, I'm not one of those people. 

My high school experience was very... Sucky. I was bullied to the point where I cried myself to sleep every night. I also started self harming at that point. I am actually 1 month clean so don't freak out. Okay? Okay. Anyway, I've also been diagnosed with moderate depression, and social anxiety...

But besides me basically telling you all my high school, I just got home and am about to message my friend Aria. Yes, I do actually have a friend. She doesn't actually live in the same state as me.... but that doesn't matter.

I'm guessing you are probably wondering how we met. We met of of Instagram trying to get 5SOS to follow us. AND YES, WE ARE FANGIRLS. Also, we have literally everything in common, it's like we are meant to be twins but aren't... 

~skipping Skype call~

Anyways, I am just freaking out at the moment... Apparently me and Aria are going to the same college. We are both going to the Australian Institute of Music. Which obviously is in Australia in case you didn't catch that.

Which means, I will be going to the same college as my best friend, my only friend. Which is AMAZAYN! (A/N: If you don't like that 1D word reference thing, get over it.)

I begin to pack up my clothes right as my phone goes off signaling I have an incoming phone call. It says unknown number.... I don't have any friends... Who the hell would be calling me...?

Unknown number: Did you really think you could get away from us bitch?

Me: Ummmm who is this..?

Unknown number: Like you don't know?

Me: Ummm I really don't, who is this?

Unknown number: Bitch, it's me. Brittany.

Me: Great...

Brittany: Well, just be ready. I know where you're going to college.

Me: Okay... Well bye!

With that, I hung up. Hasn't she and her posse had enough bullying me from high school? I mean, 4 years of making my life a living hell, isn't that way more than enough...?

To keep my mind off what she could be planning to do to me at my college, I put on some music, and begin to start packing again.

I start by packing all of my clothes, shoes, and accessories into two suit cases, and I then packed all of my books into another. After that, I packed all of my electronics and other things like that into my carry on. Why not be ready? I leave in less than 24 hours.

I can't wait to meet Aria! I wonder if she will judge me by my appearance... I mean, I'm not skinny, I have a bit of an imperfect face, and I am shy... Like really shy. I don't even talk to half of my family...

I hope Aria won't judge me by my physical appearance. That's my biggest fear of finally meeting Aria, that she will see me and decide she doesn't like me anymore. And I will be alone... But, hopefully that won't happen.

But, why not live in the moment? I get up and leave the house. I get into my car, and head to the nearest tattoo/piercing place. As soon as I walk in I am seated and asked to choose my tattoo. I decide on a semicolon. (If you don't know what the semicolon means, look it up...)

After that's finished, I decide to get my nose and lip pierced because why not. After the piercing guy is finished I look at my tattoo, and at my piercings in the mirror. 

I think this is a great start to my new beginning. 

*Authors Note*

Sorry it took me so long to update, I have had school, and band practice and homework. And also, if you have social medias, please follow me.

Instagram:@yepp.its.eva

Twitter:@evagmalone