Chapter 15

-~2 months later~-

~Y/n's POV~

I can't believe it... I've been dating the skeleton of my dreams for two months. This isn't a dream...

I smiled outwardly at the thought, hugging onto my pillow tightly.

Currently I was laying on my bed waiting for Ink to come home, right now he was in a meeting with the other star sanses. They were discussing whether or not they've seen any sightings of Nightmare and his crew.

Error has changed a lot over the course of the month, he still has a lot of progress but he's come a long way. He's been trying to act as a spy but even he can't find Nightmare. It's like he disappeared out of no where.

Speaking of Error, he's been trying to teach me how to knit. Turns out I suck at it, I somehow snapped one of the needles in half when trying to make a sock.

I smiled at the memory, I can't believe it's only been 3 months since I was behind that waterfall fearing for my life.

I felt boredom nibble at my brain, I sighed and got up off the bed to search for my sketchbook.

I located it quickly and skimmed through the pages looking for a blank one. I let out a grumble when I found none. I'm gonna have to ask Ink to make me a new one... Maybe I could use one of his, I know he has plenty.

I stepped out of my room and took a short walk to Ink's, it was literally just a few feet away.

I opened the door and started sorting through the semi-messy room, there were random balls of paper all over the place and a few broken art supplies but that was the only real trash.

I picked up a sketchbook that was laying on his bedside table and skimmed through it looking for a blank page. Unfortunately, I stumbled upon something much, much different.

The current page I was on had a drawing of me... in my undergarments... in a sexy pose. It was too detailed for my liking, but I couldn't look away. I just sat there staring with a mad blush.

I subconsciously starting looking for more pages like this one, and oh boy did I find them.

Me laying on the bed in my underwear, me dressed in a risque maid outfit, me with my rear in the air, me wearing nothi- wait ME WEARING NOTHING?!?!

I closed the book at lightning speed. Nope nope nope nope noper nope nope nopeity nope and nope.

I returned quickly back to my room and face planted into my pillow. I pushed it close to my face and screamed at the top of my lungs.

I wasn't that bothered that he had drawn me in those poses... if I'm to be honest I've done the same to him. It was the fact that it was so detailed that bothered me.

He drew everything exactly in proportion to my real body, including my- uh- upper chest size. How long has he been staring at those parts to have memorized them so much?

I flipped my body so my back was on the bed and I was staring at the ceiling. I know I can't mention it to him, that's for sure.

I heard a faint pop noise from downstairs and had a feeling that it was Ink. I started to inwardly panic, what if he found out I had looked through his stuff?