Chapter 31: Intense

Start from the beginning

"Well---if I could go back. I'd do like to change somethings." Taehyung says and Jeongguk's heart threatens to beat out of his chest. He really shouldn't have asked but he wants to know.

"What would it be?" Jeongguk asks, closing his eyes and inhaling Taehyung's scent again. Taehyung finds the red eyes gone but feels Jeongguk softly resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'd---I'd go back to Mariana and---". Jeongguk's heart drops and he just doesn't want to listen what Taehyung is going to say if it's what he's expecting Taehyung would say.

"And I'd save my father." Taehyung's voice wavers suddenly. Jeongguk smiles sadly but that fear is still there. "And I'd apologise to him for being such a bad person to him. And---".

There's more and Jeongguk hides his face more in Taehyung's shoulder, his breath making Taehyung shiver.

"And if I had know that I was going be married to such a sweet, loving and caring person---I'd never have done what I did. I'd never have hurt you or rejected you and---I-I just---I just---". Taehyung doesn't know what more to say as he breaks into sobs.

Every worry and nervousness had vanished from Jeongguk's body and he doesn't know why did he even had it at the first place. He should've trusted Taehyung.

"But this can't happen. We can't go back and I'm so so happy for what I have right now---in the present---right at this moment---I have you and there is nothing more I can ask for." Taehyung says and Jeongguk heart soars with warmth. Oh how much he loves Taehyung.

Jeongguk starts placing small kisses on Taehyung's side of neck and the omega yelps at the sudden contact, the rush seeping through his body.

"I love you Taehyung. I'll alway love you. No matter what. You belong to me and me only and I want you by my side forever." Jeongguk says and continues to mark Taehyung's neck. When he licks the mark, that's when Taehyung moans and husband arousal once again hits Jeongguk.

"I love---I love you Gukkie." Taehyung breathes out, already whimpering due to Jeongguk's kisses.

Taehyung is spun around, now face to face with Jeongguk as blue and red eyes stare at each other with love, warmth and lust too. Jeongguk wastes no more time and claims Taehyung's lips in a furious kiss. His lips are firm and demanding and Taehyung gives it to him, the assurance of the same emotions and feelings he feels too.

Jeongguk doesn't let Taehyung circle his arms around his neck and holds both of Taehyung's hand behind his back and the omega is desperate to touch Jeongguk. The Alpha explores Taehyung's mouth with his tongue, both moaning when their tongues meet.

Jeongguk pulls away and he admits that the black haired Taehyung did looked hot when he was wrecked by Jeongguk but the innocence was still there. The ash gray Taehyung is pure embodiment of sin. His pink lips abused by Jeongguk and hair falling on his eyes which are starting hooded at him. Jeongguk feels proud to be the one who did this to Taehyung and it's always going to be him.

Taehyung leans in again but Jeongguk moves his head back, making Taehyung whines in desperation. Jeongguk smirks at Taehyung's neediness and let's go of Taehyung's but then steps away from him.

Taehyung stares at him confused as Jeongguk moves to sit on the large sofa chair, his eyes clearly showing the lust. He places his leg over the other and stares intently at Taehyung who us still breathing heavily.

"Strip." Jeongguk orders and Taehyung feels the same surge of electricity pass through him as the night when they went for the run. Only this time, Taehyung composes himself immediately because he had been waiting for this day.