Maybe the government told the androids that they're free just to deceive them. Maybe they are secretly planning to kill them all.

Fists clenching, he thought of all possible reasons behind the attack.

It could be from the government (who probably doesn't like androids still) or the rebellious androids (who were planning to start another revolution).

By now, you probably would've noticed that you're wanted. Markus didn't know what to think of it. Should he find you? It would be logical. He could ask you questions that has been haunting him. If so, then what? He wanted to get angry at you, but a small part of him reminded him that you're his friend. On the other hand, you are a possible traitor.

He was very frustrated. With Carl gone, he couldn't think of anything but pain. He couldn't get advice anymore. He's the only one who seemed to give good advice. His death was too sudden. He wasn't ready to lose him but...

Sighing heavily, Markus looked at his side, noticing a letter. He remembered that North gave him a letter, saying that was by the doorstep. He had nothing else to do but to contemplate about the future, so he decided to read the letter.

It was a normal, elegant letter, but the note was a folded piece of black paper, written in white ink.

"Markus.

We know about your loss, and we deeply apologize for the pain you're going through. I'm sure you have a lot of questions right now, and I'll gladly answer them.

We are the rebels, the Antártes. Our goal is to get complete freedom from human kind. We believe that it is indeed unfair for humans to kill most of our kinds, then welcome us with open arms, as if they never done those unforgivable acts. They had placed even more rules and laws upon us androids than humans, isn't that unfair?

We wanted to have a second revolution, and we are asking you to join us. You wanted revenge, we all know that. The two of us know that. You know that. We can help you fulfill your goal. Don't you think it isn't fair for Detective (Y/n) (L/n) to simply sit in jail? With a place to sleep and food to eat? When she destroyed the place you called home and a man you called your father?

She deserves to die. We know how to fulfill that wish of yours, Markus."

The next line had left Markus speechless. He couldn't believe that these group of rebels are moving so fast....

"One of our members have Detective (L/n) right now. It's up to you if you want them to end her now."

~Simon~

"What does that letter say?" Connor's voice scared Simon. He immediately hid it behind his back and turned around. Connor looked at him with a nonchalant look, but that look can make the tension rise. Next to him was Clover, who had a same look as well, but lighter.

"That's none of your concern." Simon glaring at the prototype. "Leave me alone."

"No. I don't think so." Connor replied, narrowing his eyes. "Not until you read that out loud for us." Simon glanced at Clover, who still seemed nonchalant about the situation.

"I don't think I would want to--" An explosion occurred, and the ground trembled. The three androids barely maintained their balance.

"What was that??" Clover said, covering her ears. Simon turned to where you are, and immediately went full speed. "Hey, wait!!" The female looked at the other android, who seemed just as shock as she was.

" (Y/n)...."

"And Kara, Alice, and Luther too." Clover frowned. It was unclear whether she was upset that Connor only thinks about you, or that Connor left the other three out. "We should follow Simon."

Connor didn't reply and left. Clover didn't say anything and quietly followed the prototype, lips making a thin line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

New X Reader for y'all! It's Isaac Foster X Reader! Zack from Satsuriku No Tenshi or also known as Angels Of Death!

Do please check it out if you are interested!