Chapter 11

When the game plot thing ends, I'll still continue the story. I haven't decided how I'll end this book, but I'll manage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What were you doing, Connor?!" Amanda boomed, the once beautiful place turn into a dark, cold one. No flowers, no sun. Just snow. Heavy snow. "Why did you hesitate?"

"I...I can't..!" What is this feeling? It feels like he can't breath even if he doesn't even need to. Wait...feeling? He can't feel! He shouldn't feel!

But what is that back there? One minute, he felt like he's in control, then the next...he isn't. He was so scared.....so so scared...

"What happened to me, Amanda....?" Connor looked at his hands before looking at her. "What happened to me when I fight with them..?"

"Whatever are you talking ahout, Connor?"

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!" Amanda was taken back, she never seen Connor so angry at her. Connor's reaction was the same as Amanda. His eyes widened as he took a step back. "....what really happened...?"

"It doesn't matter now." Amanda narrowed her eyes. Connor glanced away, fist clenched as he grits his teeth. "What matters is your mission."

"So what? I'm-I'm just a puppet?! A slave?!" Connor shouted, "Mission, mission, mission! I-I--!"

"CONNOR." Amanda raised her voice. "You are a machine! Designed to accomplish its mission! Don't you forget that!"

I'm a machine. . .

"Glad to know that you remembered." Amanda said with her normal tone, but her expression remained hard.

Software Instability decreases.

"You're going to be fine....you're...Oh goodnesss...not again..!" Hank whispered as he drove at full speed at night. He would glance at the rear view mirror every now and then. He doesn't want to lose another family. Hank had used his jacket to add pressure to the wound. "Please be okay....Please be okay..."

"Hank..--" you winced in pain. "Wh-...Where's Connor...?"

"He's gone. He ran away.." Hank said, a hint of disgust and anger was found in his voice.

"He's going after...after...Markus...we need to stop him..." You whimpered, Hank's grip on you tightened.

"You can't right now! You're losing blood very quickly!"

"Hank..." You breathed, "Go to...this...place.." Your hands are shaking, but you manage to give Hank a piece of paper. Hank furrowed his eyebrows but trusted you. He took the paper and went back to the car, going to the place you had asked.

Although it takes only minutes, Hank felt like it's been years before reaching his destination. The roads are pitch black, only the light produced by the car illuminated the area. The streetlight were gone, no one is driving during this time but Hank.

When he reached the place, however, he felt like as if he recognizes this place. The mansion...everything...

He carried you to the door, ringing the doorbell multiple times impatiently, hoping that they will help you.

An android opened the door, which make Hank confused for a second there.

Shouldn't all androids be handed to the authorities? Why isn't this handed to them?

And another thing...

This android looked like a doctor.

"Hello?" The android looked at Hank in confusion. He took a glance at you before looking back at Hank.

"Please, help her! She's bleeding a lot and won't make it if you won't help us!" Hank begged, the android give Hank an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry, but my owner--"

"Please! Just ask them at least! This is a dying person we're talking about!" Hank pleaded. The android hesitated before doing what Hank requested.

"Hank..." You're unhealthily pale, and your breathing is getting slower and slower.

"Shh, you're going to be okay..." Hank said, tone just above whisper.

As soon as he said that, the android came back, gesturing Hank to come in as he took you in his arms, going upstairs to fix you. Hank stood there, not knowing what to do but to pray that you would be okay...

After a while, the android came back. Hank quickly went to him, his face still had that worried expression. "She's fine. I managed to get the bullet out of her and stitch the two wounds up."

Hank's expression softened a little before giving the android a confused look. Two wounds?

"Yes. You didn't know?" Android tilted his head in confusion. "In any case, would you like to visit her?"

"Yes, please take me to her!" Hank said, the android nodded before going upstairs. With the way the android act, it's probably a deviant. The owner should've found out by now....or did they know but decided to keep it? Is that why the android wasn't handed over?

They walked past a room, with the door slightly open. Something-or someone caught his eye, making him stop and take a peek at the room.

There, was an old man lying on the bed. He seemed very familiar-

"Sir." Hank looked back to see the android looking at him.

"Ah, sorry, sorry." Hank said before following the android once more. Forgetting about the elderly man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you?" Perkins asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I'm here to assist you with..." He gestured to the androids, who were making a barricade. "This."

"And how am I supposed to know you're with us?" The anonymous person gave Perkins a tablet. He played a video for the FBI special agent to watch.

"Agent Richard Perkins." The figure represent as Amanda said. "This android will assist you to accomplish your task. He was programmed to do so and he is by far the most advanced android we ever created. He'll help you take care of the deviants, as long as you don't kill him." The video ended..

"Alright, fine. You're in...but..." Perkins glanced over at the androids. "Are you sure you'll help us?"

"Positive. After all, I was created by CyberLife to accomplish my mission." Connor narrowed his eyes. "And I always do."